Well, it is about 3 weeks since i am driving i-vtec now and want to do a little comparion of i-vtec with i-DSI.
[U]i-DSI over i-VTEC
[/U]1) More decent interior and good build quality
2) Suspension is more flexible
3) Better 1st and 2nd gear response on Petrol than i-VTEC
4) Cabin view from driving seat is more friendly in case of parkings
5) To me the red lights in speedometer is little concerning specially during the night time in i-VTEC while in i-DSI it was more like a soothing effect of yellow
i-VTEC over i-DSI
1) Once u cross 3500 rpm, there is no match in pick over i-DSI
2) ABS brakes far better than i-DSI
3) AC throw is much better coz of trimmed seating position
4) 1st and 2nd gear low RPM response is somewhat laggy as compared to i-DSI
5) Trunk space is too much in i-VTEC
Please, this review is done based on my personal feelings. Any one can disagree with that, no hard feelings about it. I have kept -DSI for more than 5 years and still early days with i-VTEC so may be some things i will experience over the passage of time.