I have a 2009 Honda City A/T Petrol.
Following are my questions:
1) pickup is really slow ? Whats the best mileage-friendly hack to have a fast pick for city ?
2) Rpm keeps fluctuating abit while the A/C is on. Does it have to do with throttle body cleaning or airfilter etc ? Its been a while I haven't changed oil because I put synthetic oil last time 6months ago along with filters. Or should I just change these things and all will be okay ?
3) Best Oil ?
4) Best Coolant ?
5) Best plugs + any other quick hack for great pickup ?
6) Best Honda mechanic in Karachi around Dha/Clifton or Pechs ?
7) When I send my car to Honda for engine tuning, what things do they fix or look at in an efi car ?