So after almost five and a half years at Pakwheels, I finally thought of making a Build Thread of my 2005 Honda Civic VTi M/T.
Starting off with a little introduction, this car has been with me since the very first day, we're the first owners. In around 7 years it's done roughly around 20,000km.
oh and I'll go with this build slowly, don't want to rush things and just dump all the money and rice the car up, I'll discuss the mods that have already been done and that are still pending.
In the meantime, suggestions, feedback and advice will be appreciated
Will be putting up detailed pictures gradually, keep following (H)
- Page 1 -- Interior/Engine Bay
- Page 2 -- Audio System - Pictures and Video uploaded
- Page 3 -- Suspension
- Page 5 -- Pivot Volt MegaRaizin
- Page 6 -- Exterior Pictures
- Page 6 -- Engine Mod Teasers
- Page 8 -- Cabin Filter DIY <--- Disappointing !
- Page 9 -- Simota Cold Air Intake Added
- Page 10 -- USDM Coupe Grill Installation
- Page 14 -- K-PRO III
Update: Still not getting time for a proper shoot -.-
Note: Off-topic posts or arguments are not allowed here. Negative posts targeted towards fellow members will also be reported immediately.