Sorry for the late response, have had a very busy schedule, just cleaned up my inbox.
- For double point bulbs you'll have to replace the bulb holder as well, not a very expensive job and you can get it done from any good electrician.
- Try Philips X-treme Vision or Osram Nightbreakers, both are very good alternates to oem Sylvania bulbs.
To enter the diagnostics mode, follow these simple steps:
1. Press and hold the trip/reset button.
2. Turn the headlights ON.
3. Turn the ignition ON (II). (Do Not start the car!)
4. Within 5 seconds, turn the lights off, back on, then off again.
5. Within 5 seconds, release the trip/reset button, then push and release the button 4 times repeatedly.