Dear your both choices are totally different from each other. What are your preferences ?
- Better fuel econmy i.e. 18-20 kmpl in local use
- offcourse better safety features
- lower tax rates
- AC is almost same in both cars
- slightly newer than reborn (only if u r able to find original one with verified auction sheet)
- Comfortable seats (all the JDM's have comforatble seats while reborn has hard seats)
- Lower maintenance costs due to it being hybrid
- Bad resale value
- Hard to find one in geniune condition.
- Parts are costly (also for reborn)
- Not as fast as reborn (no comparison in 1.3 & 1.8)
- Honda's integrated motor assist (IMA) hybrid technology is not that good & heard many complaints about bad fuel efficiency.
Honda Civic 8th gen aka Reborn
- Good resale values (compared to fit)
- Roomy interior with beautiful dashboard (one of its kind)
- Bigger boot space (diggi wali car)
- Powerful + drive feel is superior 1.8
- In oriel, you also have airbags + sunroof.
- Better handling + cornering.
- High tax rates
- High fuel consumption (will give you max 15 kmpl on long & 9-10 in city)
- Costly maintenance (like if your reborn is not well-maintained, its steering assembly is going to leak again n again & you also need to replace that "Bottle wala" engine mount once a year, these 2 problems are consistent in reborn)
- With in your budget, it is little bit difficult to find a well-maintained civic but not impossible.
P.S. I never owned Honda Fit hybrid, all the reviews heard from friends n family but have different reborns in my house since 2008. I hope these points will help you in your decision !