This is how Reactive Force Pedal Works
R e a c t i v e F o r c e P e d a l
Assists during driving by responding to the force of your foot on the accelerator pedal.
H o w I t W o r k s
C h a n g i n g S e t t i n g s
Adjust the pedal force level.
You can also change these settings using the
1. Press SETTINGS. Use the
interface dial to make and
2. Select Vehicle Settings.
3. Select Reactive Force Pedal.
4. Select one of the options.
Low: Less pedal feedback
and natural acceleration
High: More pedal feedback.
5. Press BACK to exit the menu.
• When you press the accelerator pedal, the system can provide slight
resistance to prevent you from applying excessive throttle to the accelerator.
Usually, the feedback is unnoticeable while driving.
• As a result, this can yield better fuel efficiency and provide traction control
while driving on slippery roads.
• The system also can provide slight resistance through the accelerator during
operation of Forward Collision Warning or the Collision
Mitigation Braking System.
• Reactive force pedal is off in Sport mode.