After a lot of thinking, I finally decided to sell my Prado 2003 TZ G. As it was getting quite old now and new shape TZ models cost over 8 million, so I decided to opt for brand new Vezel Hybrid Z. I know there is no comparison, its just personal choice, and I'm not regretting my decision a single bit.
Cost: 3.4 million
Registration: 72,000 (Its higher for non-tax filers)
Android 4.4, GPS Navitel Navigation, Front Camera, Wifi, Bluetooth etc. Works with steering controls and reverse-camera.
Got it installed at home from JDM Experts, they have a Facebook page. Clean and professional install.
1. Fuel efficient, though only drove from dealer to home about 15 km but it was during rush hour and it gave over 20 km/l mileage.
2. Previously when I test drove Vezel, I thought its under-powered as I wasn't aware of sport mode. After pushing sport button, its comparable to 1.8 Civic, maybe a little faster.
3. Best looking car in its class.
4. Good ground clearance. I can go over speed-bumps carefree.
5. Abundance of features in such low price.
1. No spare wheel. Comes with liquid-fix and air pump.
2. No sunroof.
3. No aftermarket service.
4. No warranty.
5. New product, unproven reliability.