@speedster: greetings to have ur engine rebuild, pls take care of following:
- temp gauge is showing actual temperature, and not displaying wrongly
- cooling system is in perfect condition & thermostat valve is present & working
- tappets adjustment is not set to very tight.
- give ur engine few minutes after starting to run on idle before moving.
- keep a constant (preferably daily) check on engine's oil level, water level.
- not recommended to use CNG on a new rebuild engine before completing runup.
- avoid unnecessary accelaration, and constant driving in low gears.
- until ur running completes avoid going on highways (for very long drives)
and i found it quite rubbish to max 2 persons in ur car. tell him its a car n made for 4 persons. you should not go for more than 4, but u can easily go for 4 persons.
bhai i can not understand that after rebuild 10% cc increases in engine. if we assume that this is true, than the famous suzuki 800 cc engine after 4-5 rebuilds are working on 1200 cc.
second 20-25k for engine rebuild is not very expensive these days, bcuz it includes labor i.e. 3-5k plus engine oil i.e 1.5-2k and etc , so it is not that expensive if u r going for complete overhaul.