Hope u people would be fine.
Well I was searching for a car some days back. Could not understand what to get or not. Fortunately gone through olx and found an add of KIA Sportage (petrol). So I started gaining information regarding this vehicle.
This site worked a lot for me most of my queries were resolved and finally unsatisfied with the following ones:
- What would I expect its price in a petrol engine 2004.
- Cost of the Toyota s3 and Mazda 1.8 engine.
- Spare part of which above engine is easily available
- How much it is troublesome when we change the engine.
- What about the other spare parts
- Is there any complain at its breaks
- It resale status
My friends (none of them have experience of using it) are discouraging me to buy it (reason, unavailability and expensive spare parts, difficult to find sellers and sales with big losses) but I have only this choice due to its big capacity, good look, may be within the budget and nice for long drives as my intention to get it for only long routs KHI to ISB one in six months.
I would be very much thankful to the members if they give me a precious advice regarding the above matters and helping me to take right decision.
Note: I have gone through all the thread of this forum.