Sure why not , i will be more than happy to share my rotary engine knowledge with anyone who wants to know about this beautiful engine ,
ROTARY ENGINES ARE AS BAD AS ITS OWNER !!!!!
^^people who know about rotary engines know what i am talking about .^^
TIPS ABOUT KEEPING YOUR RX-8 and RX-7 (ROTARY ENGINE HAPPY)
- always put Hi-Octane fuel
- let you car warm up first before driving
- never shut off your rotary engine when it is cold , it will cause engine flood
- use only non-synthetic oil for your car
- change engine oil at 2500km or 3000km (i change it at 1500km for my RX-7
- always change oil filter when when changing engine oil
- always top up your engine oil when you refuel your car (rotary=oil burn)
- let the car rest for a while (2mins) before switching off the engine
- rotary engines are rev happy by default
10.red line your engine occasionally , rotary engine enjoys to be red lined
these are the 10 Tips which every RX-7 and RX-8 owner should follow , and if they follow it correctly i bet there will no premature rotary engine failure in Pakistan.
IF ITS NOT A ROTOR ITS NOT A MOTOR !!!!