Assalam o alikum all experts,
This is my Mitsubishi Lancer 1996 GLX .. bro i am facing few problems with it....which are mentioned below..
- My car heats up when i use AC on full...its temp gauge rises (Normally it remains on 50%) but when i switch AC button on ...then it increases and keeps increasing...?? why??
Your cooling system is compromised, it can be either the water pump, bad fans, radiator fins choked with dirt, internally choked radiator and even bad crank pulley.
2. Its blower sounds weird when i switch it to circulate interior air rather than exterior one (on exterior air its sound is normal).
Its quite normal - with recirc mode air has to funnel through the small recirc window, with fresh air intake the air pressure is a bit higher outside too - the fan does not lug.
3. When temperature guage reaches upto 70% it interlinks itself with Indicators/Headlights ...(means when i turn the right indicator on...its needle also starts moving with it like 70-80-70-80), and when i switch on headlights needle increases its actual level upto 10%(means if it is on 80% it will rise upto 90%)
Your gauges' grounding is faulty.
4. 4th issue is that when i switch on AC its pick-up reduces dramatically.. whyyy
normal for a regular petrol engine running on CNG
5. 5th its mileage with AC is 90 KM approx (CNG fills up of Rs. 600)
its pretty much normal upon my experience.
6. I have recently filled the Gas in its compressor or whatever place they instal.. but i don't get chilled with its coolness...means its not toooooooooooooo cold whyy?? and AC also keeps on tripping then starts again then trips then starts again..(is this normal)
cooling is not only the function of how much or what quality of gas, if the system has bad superheat or bad subcooling - the system wont function like it should. A good A/C mechanic (not cheap shade tree one) can diagnose and repair. An A/C compressor will shut off when the thermostat of the evaporator switches off.
7. Picture of cars AC and other things are attached for ease of ur views
My contact no. is 03005585184 .. i am also selling my car.
All I see is the power steering pump - the compressor is hidden underneath it.
btw you selling the car with the advertised problems wont get you buyers. - And please stop asking questions like you are blaming everyone for its faults.