sir do not worry, I am using Prius since January 2014 and Alhamdulillah it has been a loyal partner.
Just do a few things that I do:
1. Browse through PriusChat and other forums to get to know the techniques of driving a Prius to attain the best mileage as well as other knowledge necessary for the car.
2. No alterations in the audio/video system, our local people do not know how to handle these hybrid cars very well.
3. NEVER take it to the service station, and NEVER get the engine washed with pressure water, let it stay dirty.
4. Wash it at home using quality detailing products such as Meguiar's, nothing less, and no dry dusting whatever the situation may be.
5. Avoid taking this car in areas where speedbumps are high and also during rainy season avoid the routes which have water accumulated on them.
6. Use a high quality oil, like Liqui Moly, which I do, lasts 10,000 easily.
7. Never park this car in a shady area or for long unattended periods of time, there is no risk of being stolen but side mirror thieves are abundant and some jealous a-hole might as well damage your vehicle on purpose out of jealousy, yahan ke logon ko kisi doosray ki achi cheez hazam nahi.
8. I hope you know about the SMART entry system, you just need to have the remote in your pocket. When the car is locked, just grip the handle of driving door and it will automatically unlock, and when all doors are closed put your hand over the handle and it will automatically lock the car.
9. Whenever you fill up the tank, always get 10 litres Hi-Octane and rest regular, and always use Caltex and if not that Shell, never use PSO petrol.
Anything else sir feel free to ask, Prius is a car to be kept with a lot of love