I have run around 8,000 km and maintained it as per manual and company plane.
I would like to share some experience and issues of GS150.
Average : 44+ km/lit
Oil : Suzuki's oil (2 times), Havoline (5 times ), Castrol( 1 time). My opinion is Castrol is better than others and Suzuki oil is worst for this bike.
No doubt, it has luxury and comfortable ride as compare to other bikes in Pakistani market but there are some quality issues in parts like :
- Horn(stop working within 2,000 km).
- Bad focus and material of headlight. Required some chrome base or HID in this bike
- NO DISC brakes
- Faulty wiring (face many problems)
- No fuel gauge
- Rough and hard seat material ( I replace original with custom made and comfortable seat)
- Handle problem
- Pickup sound like engine is over hauling.
Please correct me if I wrong and suggestions