Brothers I am observing a strange sound in my vitz.
I went to Toyota people for daily checkup and oil change.
1) They cleaned the throttle.
2) They changed the Plugs.
3) They changed the Air filter.
4) They tightened the engine belt.
5) They changed the engine oil. (Liquimoly - I changed the oil number from 10-40W sythetic to 15-40w mineral on recommendation of Liquimoly tech guy. Though I do not think it is good idea.)
After the work as told above two changes are clearly observed.
1) The char char char char sound around the belt area. Probably it is belt. or it is the bearing.
2) When I accelerate car sounds like a racing car. Like gaaaaaaoooooon.... check the videos, u'll get that better.
I went to toyota people. They told me that the bearings are wearing out. It was something strange for me as I heard no such sound before the above mentioned work was done. They said that the bearings were not giving that sound before because the belt was loose. Now they have tighten the belt. Due to this tightening the bearing is getting the load. The toyota guy greeced the belt and the sound became a bit less. He said see! When I greeced it; the belt became soft and so does the load on the bearing. The less load made the sound fade away a bit.
I went to another mechanic in 1-9 industrial area. He carefully checked the bearings and said this is not a bearing sound. He after some time told me that he is unable to figure out from where the sound is coming. He asked me to visit him after few days so that the greece may go away and the noise come back to it's original form.
I have uploaded the videos. Please check them and give you ideas.