Hi guyz. i've got a problem here.
i have a 2006 toyota vitz, registered 2008 here in lahore.. It is an amazing car. i never had any problems whatsoever with her. but since this winter i am feeling some strange things to my car.
- Longers self starts (no more half-selfs).
- It smells like smoke, but i dont see any (kacha dhuaa). Yet 2 times in the past 2 months i even saw smoke coming out of the cylencer when i rev'd it up a bit high.
- The engine sounds a bit strange (maybe it was winter and cold starts means a bit noisy engine). But still the engine sound is a bit on the bad side.
- The pick of the car is just darn SLOW. (if feels like a parachute has opened up in the back as soon as it touches the 60 km mark)
- Since the removal of catalytic converter the cylincer sounds annoyingly strange. It gets louder when i put my foot down the accelerator, yet the car doesnt seem quick enough. (catalytic converter removed by guys at toyota garden motors)
- I read here that many ppl can take the car upto 170-180 kmph mark, whereas i never (since day one) could take it over 150 mark.
The car is running on petrol since day one. Occasional mix with high-octane. CNG NOT INSTALLED. Always used genuine air filter to change, and oil filter changed with every oil change. Currently using ZIC A+ oil. I dont have any petrol mileage issues (never checked / dont need). The ODO says 60000 km mark. But its original readings as when i got the car 3 years ago it was at 45k mark. I only use this car to go to office and come back. Only one hand used. Tyres are 185/60/r15.
What is wrong with my car. I did change the ATF, removed the catalyst converter. After abt 6 months or so, i would clean the throttle body by removing it and cleaning it with NASA cleaner and a toothbrush :). Sensors also cleaned acoordingly.
I AM WORRIED NOW. I have kept this car like a baby, took care of her, yet she seems not happy with me. What to do, or where to get it checked from.
what about kacha dhuaa. The oil wala says that i should do some quick oil changes 2-3 times so that the engine goes back to normal.
any treatment fluid for the engine? anything at all ??
Please advice me. I know the guru's @ pakwheels can give me a better solution.