I have just bought a 2005 Hyundai Santro EFi Exec (Without CNG) with 4400 kms on its meter Ivory White colour and would like to have advice from PW experts in the following areas:
1. Which engine oil is more suitable for this car?
2. The car still has its second FFS coupon unused. When should I take it for its second FFS?
3. Which of the following parts should I change immediately:
- Spark Plugs;
- Plug wires;
- Oil filter;
- Air filter;
- Fuel filter;
- Anything else?
4. If anything (as above) should be changed, then what should I go for. Forexample should I go for Locus, Eyquem, Splitfire, NGK, ND, also which ones .... irridium, one, two three or four points, etc. Oil filter etc, then which ones.
5. What special things / points do I need to take care of while taking care of this specific car - engine wise and exterior body wise and interior wise.
6. Which car polish is best suited for this Ivory White Santro car?
7. What tyre pressure is ideal for this (non CNG) Santro Exec?
8. It is my first experience with a power steering car. What things do I need to take care of in this area to maintain it and keep it in perfect condition.
9. Since this is also my first EFi car, previously it was a carby, so what additional things do I need to take care of to have a hassle free driving experience.
10. How much fuel efficient is this car Rs. x / km OR x Km / litre wise and how do I increase its fuel efficiency without effecting performance.
If anyone of you have owned and driven a Hyundai Santro Exec (EFi) 2004 - 2006 models, please share your experience.
Thankyou in advance.