Honestly speaking ... IT LOOKS RIDICULOUS.
That said, dont you think the Engine is Air Cooled and the 'sexy front' will be blocking the air to the engine?
I have seen modified Piaggios.
What people have done is ...
- Change the Handle Bars to Sports one
- Change the Silencer to a Free Flow one
- Remove Rear Mudguard (or Cut it in half)
- Use 'small' mirrors to look at Rear
- SOME used the Deluxe's front Headlight part (which looks good)
The ONLY thing i found interesting in all the modified bikes were their MUFFERS. Damn that noise ... it was brilliant considering it was being produced from a mere 125cc engine.