One of the difference between Civic iVTEC (famously "VTi") and Civic Oriel is absence of Keyless Entry. You can get the OEM like Keyless Entry in iVTEC!
You need to get the Key with Remote from Atla$ dealer; current price is 6700Rs. This key comes without any cuts. Program the remote using the following steps. Get the cuts from some key maker, the key will not work in ignition due to Immobilizer. For this, make an appointment with Atla$ dealer for Immobilizer Programming. The Atla$ field engineer usually visit dealer once in a week; he will hook your Civic with the computer and enroll your new key into the Immobilizer. They charge 400Rs for this.
Civic Keyless Remote Programming
Wear your seat belts; close all doors; keep the doors unlocked!
- Turn the ignition switch to ON / II; wait and let the Cluster finish testing etc
- Press the Lock button of remote
- Turn the ignition switch to OFF / I
- Do Step 1-3; three times
- Do Step 1-3 fourth time; this time you should hear door locks making sound; meaning its entered into Programming Mode
- Press the Lock button of remote once more; if you want to program multiple remotes; press Lock on each (three remotes can be programmed)
- Turn the ignition switch of OFF / I
The remote(s) are now programmed
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2AvH4bfddk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Url: Civic Keyless Remote Programming - YouTube