Hello everyone, I have been trying to find a thread related to my particular question but all efforts in vein. Anyhooo, I baught a V8 2008 model with 2 UZ fe engine. This has been my dream car for a while and Alhamdulilahh Allah gave it to me. I want to take care of it more then anything. I love it!
I am a car guy and always incline towards quality over price, the reason I am making this thread is to check up on few things from the owners of this model.
(1) What is the oil capacity of this Engine. The internet says 6.5 litre+0.4 litre with the filter. The local oil change people say full 8 litre. Friends that have owned these said full 8 litres too. Not sure lol.
(2) which oil to be used, it’s done about 150k KM, the engine runs and sounds really good.
(3) what maintenance should I get it looked at for, I mean I baught it used, not sure what the previous owners were like but I want everything to be top notch, I hear these engines are bulletproof if well taken care of.
(4) should I be mixing it with high octane or no, I am doing half high octane and half normal, any suggestions? I want reliability over the crave of power.
(5) should I get the transmission fluids looked at?
(6) any other suggestions to ensure smooth quite comfortable ride?
JazakAllah for everyone’s response.