Things you are talking about comes cheap so decision of buying a car cannot be made on things like ABS, power side mirrors or windows etc, you can see and compare Swift dl vs dlx, corolla xli vs gli, these things can be added by manufacturer with difference of 50k-100k. Pak suzuki should have launched WagonR vxl with abs and power side mirrors at least, it wont be bad with 1150k price tag.
I am a silent reader on pakwheels and gone through each fan club of Passo, Vitz, Mira, WagonR to come to conclusion to buy PKDM WagonR, below are the reason for my decision
1) 40,000 km warranty, I do not need to worry about any extra cost of replacing parts.
2) It is 0 meter, if I have to compare it with 4 grade Jdm import most of them are above 30k kilometer, it will take me around 2 years to do this much kilometers.
3) It fuel efficient, yes, 660 Automatic cars are not fuel efficient i have read thousands of post jdm owner complaining of mileage, with manual transmission PKDM WagonR is more fuel economical.
4) 200 kg weight capacity, most of the jdm in 660 cc comes with load capacity of 200 kgs, mean no more than 3 person can sit in it thats with luggage. with greater load engine will take load and mileage will hurt so is the suspension.
5) Parts, you can see adds here on pakwheels, single headlight is costing PKR 20k for JDM, for pair it is 40K, similar case will be with other parts, they are way more expensive and not readily available.
6) Good grade cars 4+ are not cheap, even Daihatsu Mira with 40K on odo, 4 grade costing around 1050K, 3 years old car and JDM WagonR is more expensive in japan than Mira.
7) 1000 cc PKDM WagonR is more powerful, produces more HP than 660 engine.
8) Resale value, this is important at the end of the day, check pakwheels section of used cars, compare the prices of new and old JDM cars you will notice that jdm do not have good resale.