Dear Aqeel Bhai.....
Alhamdulilah i own a wagon r ang i m happy, but before buying wr, i did test drive v2.
so here is the comparison i made...
1. Resale becoz its SUZUKI
2. Excellent mileage(1000cc, latest Suzuki engine)
3. A good interior in sense of materials and gadgets.
4. Superb AC
5. Company workshops are available in almost all the cities(services etc)
1. Small as compared to v2.
2. Very less trunk space
3. Average look as per some people, but i really like its shape
4. no head rest on rear seats
1. As roomy as u may take Honda city.
2. Huge trunk space, much more than other hatchbacks in Pakistan, this is the best thing i found in v2 trunk was really like bigger cars.
3. Super loaded, ABS EBD Airbags, EFI etc etc.... these are the features which are the in cars which are price at 2.0 million pkr.
4. Good AC
5. Good engine and suspension, hankook tired, alloy rims etc etc
1. 1300cc, if it would have been 1000cc it would have been better ( that's my personal opinion)
2. pathetic interior, seats seemed like empty inside the cloth wrappings on seats.
3. car was noisy even at speed like 80km/h.
4. NO RESALE till now, i have seen people who have been unable to get a buyer even in a wait more than a month.
i went for wr because of resale/milage these two points were attraction for me towards wr.
choice is yours
best of luck