It was a start 2009 and I acquired a Chinese bike which I only saw a couple of time on road from a far cousin and friend who was leaving for a job abroad and needed money, his bike was knew and stylish and was with few hundred km(s) on meter and was in brand knew condition, me being pessimist at time of purchase, and had hard time with a brand knew CG 125 Japanese which blew its rings with in a year becuase of me a bike abuser, I wasn't expecting much from Chinese counter part.
By the way I shoved two CGs before, a sprinter, two chinese 70(one 72cc and one 78cc version) beside the bigger rides or atvs.
The reason I am making this thread today is that I have used, abused, raced, skipped oil changes, skipped service for months, accidents and used it just like "LAHORIS DO" and Now with full confidence I can advise this bike to some one looking for some reliable motor for commuting in city limits or even thinking to tour in out skirts of Pakistan, this Horse has no problem. its been more then 4/5 years and now I dont ride it very often and my brother is using it and doing modification stuff with it and its still workingand that really makes me satisfied about its performance.
Secondly its spare parts have stream lined well here (Talking about lahore, I hear its still scarce in karachi, quetta and other cities but hopefully its on right track it will be streamlined there as well if Mr. Khappay dont make more issues for industries) and now I find local manufactured parts as well .. not to mention even mug-gaurds, lights and fenders manufacture has bee started as well..
- Reliable and Long lasting Engine, Very Forgiving.
- Super Good breaks
- Visible Oil Indicator Mirror
- Battery Standby lights/horn
Fuel Gauge, Gear Indicator
- Very Comfortable Suspension
- Even its manufactured in China but being a Paiggio BRANDED they are keeping strict check on quality off-course its not still matchable with Japanese but in the given price its a Super Best Deal.
- Its current Price is 87k but in market its available for 92~96k
- very good riding with bigger tyres.
better top speed with cruising fifth gear.
better fuel efficiency (45~55 per liter depending on useage/abuseage believe me it does and it is famous for this too)
- VERY VERY eye catchy design.
- Auto adjusting Tappet (I forgot to add this but this a a technology used by paiggio in there scooter that bike adjust loosing valves itself with steel cushions b/e valve and rokker arm hence no niose from engine and perfect poewer delevery every time you throtle her.)
- Wider Power Band and more Horse Power in same 125cc engine with less fuel useage.
Very Bad Chain Cover.
- Fuel Gauge issue (never happened to me but heard it a lot)
Bad acceleration (It do not accelerate like CG power plus)
- Professional Riders feel it as an underpowered bike due to only a 125c engine.
- Bad at cornering (believe me on this, you need a metzeler/dunlop 110 with rear suspension full rigid and front lowered at least 2' for paiggio to perform leaned over cornering or you will slip away while corning)
MORE PLASTIC more WEAR AND TEAR.. of course the same bemari we have in Deluxe.
Expert mechanic non availability... (now this is big one because trained paiggio professionals are looting paiggio customers in maintenance)
Expensive and less availability of spare parts in other cities the its factory city Lahore.
- Production is not meeting Demand, many unhappy awaiting customers.
- Yes it has a Good top speed then CG-PowerPlus but MY bike never crossed 120KMH in normal conditions (believe me on this again I have been using it for years now and now finally ritered it) I used to think it does but then I synced it with my car and reliesed the reality max it did ever was 115km at 10k RPM in straight rode and took 1 whole kilometer to do that. So Get over it now.
- Servis Tyre comming with new Bikes really kills you (no grip) prevuisly it had better chinese tyre, bike orignally requires atleast a 3.25 or 3.50 tyre in stock condition but they are putting a deluxe 90-90-18 in it to save money.
- Bad PLUG (and this is one famous issue people mostly put NGK in there bikes on first week as said its a chinese bike so one will have to accept few minor flaws in the given package.)
Some Pictures From PAST year with the Ride :
Its one of the Ride after Yamaha YB ROyale which I found has a very neat finish in its color.
My Old 70, My ATV, paiggo, and dads car all stuffed in car porch
lonely long rides
My dailly office runner
battery acid ruined the chrome after a couple of years, but amazingly its running still on its orignal battery and self starts, never used kick.
this is old picits from I think, while going to sahiwal
Old pic again..
Now my brother is using it and has done nasty stuff with it, as I am mostly on site workking so he is all time poking screww drivers and wrenches into it .. will post details of his "Incarnation" and "evolutions" in a humble bike.. which dont look humble any more.
As a Biker Should I Buy it ?
This is the most important question which is extensively asked so here are some imprtant things which you should consider before going for Paiggo:
1 - Do you bother to take care of you ride ?
2 - Do you prefer Acceleration or COMFORT ?
3 - Do you like fuel Economy with Top Speed ?
4 - Do you prefer self starter, modern equips on you bike instruments panel ?
5 - You dont do accident very often because you are not a rash driver?
6 - You are planning to keep this ride for atleast next 3/5 year after that you will plan to switch to even newer bike any ways ?
7 - You want it for daily commuting not for draggin it with CG every day?
8 - You are not planning to distribute dhoodh on it ?
9 - You are not obessed with a any other bike already, supose you are making decsion b/w CG, GS and paiggo, then dont go for paiggo or GS in any case, because you are matching 3 different machines and you will regret so to buy GS or a paiggio, so straight go for a CG.. thats you animal
10 - This bike is chinese are you willing to accept few flaws in it or will you start whining on it all over if yes you will whine then go for a CG again..
NOTE : I am not a HKF representative or any RAVI Marketing person, I am just another biking enthusiast and a Pakistan Bikers Club member, and just retired my Storm 125 to my younger brother, so I thought I should share my experience.