Amjad bhai I have to remove seat patti (cowl) and back support steel bar due to two reasons i.e.,
- To unplug the wires of the side indicators as these have to displace due to the Sportster
- To give the side box a firm support through the right side nut of back support bar.
The fixation of box had become a challenge due to the reason that no mechanic was willing to fix it.
The Sportster was provided with complete fitting of different motorcycles so I had to get the fittings specific to my Pridor and so it got 4 hours.
Now as far as the firmness of the sportster is concerned; it was my prime objective to get the firmness as it has to carry it’s weight as well as the accessories put into it. So it is joint at four points i.e.,
- At the place of right side indicator
- Back handle bar right side nut and
- The right side shock absorber upper nut.
- The right side shock absorber lower nut.
So mechanically it is very much firmly supported.
Amjad bhai I firstly got the Cruiser Box because of non-availability of Sprotster but it was not looking pretty with Pridor so I have to revisit the shop to find the Sportster. In this regard, Mr. Qaiser owner of Vohra autos helped me a lot to get this one.
If you have noticed the Pridor’s Saftey plastic sheets on it’s tappas, cowl and visor are still intact. It’s my love with my Pridor to maintain it fully in genuine condition even after it has covered nearly 23000 Kilometers.