Build details and photos coming soon
First step of the build was done last year. I call it 'Stage 1'. Most, if not all of the mechanical work was done then. The second step included the paintjob and all. That'd be 'Stage 2'
- D15B3 Carby swap, out of a friends car, never been built etc
- Rebuilt carb
- New fuel pump
- New battery
- Replaced Self
- New 'outer' seals (head, chamber etc, not the main seals which would require to open the engine)
- New Diaghram on CNG Kit
- Replaced rear shocks with those out of a Corolla EE100. Shahgee did the fitting. And non CNG springs
- Bushes replaced where necessary
Transmission/gear - Done recently
- New clutch cable
- Shifter bushes
- Changed Axels
- LED meter (Doing it)
- New roof (No more sunroof)
- New carpet
- Seat Covers stiched on with the buckets refoamed a single layer.
- Alpine CDE-9870J
- Polk Audio DB series 5 1/2"s (Tweeters separated from Coaxial to mount in front, moving the mids for fill in the back, previously were door mounter)
- Mids out of a Pioneer CS-160R component. I wanted a stronger kick in the front doors.
- Kenwood eXcelon 1202D Subwoofer. Sealed 1.75cuft box
- Painted a 'Rosso Corsa' red. Yes it doesnt look the same in the pictures, but blame my cellphone camera. It is pure red.
- Sunroof removed
- All lights (cept for popups) remade with a smoked look. Though I may make em again cus of the bad build quality
- Black background Honda Logos (Or may add TypeR Red ones), Number plate covers, side mirrors changed etc. ... you know little details to make it look the part.
- Need suggestion for 15" rims. Getting them soon. Currently got the Honda 14" rims that the car comes with
Im probably missing out on a lot of stuff. But these are the major things off the top of my head