A friend has 4-5 days and wants to go Shugran Sri Paye...
He wants some information...
I offered him following plan.
Leave Lahore Around 6-8 PM.(local transport)
Reach Kiwai early Morning...
For first day I have suggested them to Visit Shugran and then Sri and finally camp in Paye.
Next Day they can hike to Makra Peak and come back and Stay at Naran
My Questions are
1. Will he they get local transport from Kiwai to Shugran?
2. Will the need to hire jeep from Shugran to Siri and later Paye? Charges?
3. Is paid camping or camping restaurant available at Paye meadows where they can spend night?
4. Is food available at Paye camping?
5. Makra trek is how hard and how long?
6. How can they get jeep on way back next day from Paye?
Next day they will go to Saif ul Malook
after which all guys will come back lahore except my friend. Who has extra days.
4 to 7-July-2018
I suggested him to go to Fairy Meadows... (he does not want to do trekking )
- Can he get any public transport from Naran to Raikot Bridge?
- will Jeep from Raikot to Tattu charge per seat, as he will be alone and can't rent whole jeep?
- Can he get any transport from Raikot to come back to RWP or Lahore?
Or if anyone is planning the trip in similar dates for fairy meadows they can join him.