All the denting related work was done by that time and aster also applied all the body. The final round of rubbing and body alignment were due in order to prepare the ground for the final paint.
I have already told my denter that car also needs an underbody coat and we should go for it before the final paint to avoid any mishap.
We did an agreement with the service station guy. I made him agree that all the dirt / grease would have to be cleaned first in order to have the best results of the undercoat paint.
Denter brought three items for the undercoat paint. The protective sheet of Berger (look like Asphalt / dammer), oil paint and petrol.
Below, car is standing on the lift and ready for the first round of bath.
There was lot of grease which was badly stick to the metal. First sprayed the caustic soda only underbody and the engine room. Surprisingly it was not good enough and then we sprayed some amount (with some amount of water) of Sulphuric acid, much better results. In the end I asked the service guy to have one last round of Caustic. He was exhausted till then but he agreed in the end.
While the caustic was on, I myself scratch out the sticky grease using some scrapper, had to go under the car. It was very difficult for me but I wanted to clean the surface as much as I can.
We started all this work around 11:30 in the morning and we finished with the washing around 4:30. In the end car was pretty much clean. Few snaps below.
After let it dry completely, paint was applied in detail.