Please keep in mind that you have a low budget specially for Islamabad. You will be buying an old car which would require frequent maintainance and alot of care. I have no experience of owning Nissan Sunnys, they have low resale because of difficulty in availibility of parts.
The Second Gen city is a great car with abundance of parts. You can fit almost all civic parts in it. Since i have been maintaining this car for a few years now i can give an idea about its maintainance parts.
- OEM Radiator- Thailand made (plastic body) - 5,500/-
- replaced water pump & timing belt etc for 3,500/-
- Radiator Cap - Honda Original 800/-
- Radiator Fan motor (Kabli) 1,000/-
- Fuel pump (Kabli 1200/- , China 800/-)
- Control Arm bushings, Bearings replaced in 2010 for 3,000/-
- Replaced inner CV joints in 2010 for 7,000/-
- Replaced PS Pump - 3500 *(kabli)
- Repaired PS leakage from Steering Rack seal ( 2000)
- brake rotors (Kabli) 3500/-
- Instrument cluster cable - 600/-
My water pump failed because the previous owner had used water in the cooling system, after replaing it i replaced everything related including rubber and metal hoses and added FUCHS coolant. Never had a heatup issue after that. Using quality coolant is extremely imp no matter how old your honda is.
The above mainatainance totals to around 30k. Apart from these i added new tyres and replaced brake shoes once and pads twice.
I purchased this car at original ODO 135k and currently its over 175k so thats about 40k in 2 1/2 years. The good part is so far none of the parts have failed more than once.
The car is drives on both petrol & CNG and drive about 12 KM/Liter & gives about 130-140 in full cylinder of CNG.
Its a pretty comfortable car and it handles very well. brakes are good and engine is quite powerful for 1300cc. Over all its a fun car to drive.