I bought a Suzuki GS 150SE from a person in Karachi on the mileage of 1800kms only. It was registered in May 2018. I bought in Dec 2018. Its been almost one month. Now the issue is that I have completed over 500 kms in the matter of just a month and I have faced these following problems:
1) The chain have gotten loose more than 3 times .. so much that it was making constant noise with the hit on the side chain cover . I have gotten it tightened and oiled it but after every week its the same.
2) The engine is sealed and making a noise of knocking after it crosses 50-60kmph and it creates more noise with the increase of speed.I have taken it to the professional Suzuki Showroom ,they said it will keep on making this problem and they cant tighten the tappet more as it is all new , and the noise will be there till it reaches 5000kms. I also got its tuning done without any changes in carburetor or washing it .
3) The vibration in bike is just a lot . Like in a stable position i can feel it a bit but when the speed is increased ,the vibrations itself increases so much that both the side mirrors starts to shake . I made sure the handle were tightened properly but its still there. No difference .
4) The most important issue is that the side cover of the engine is leaking some oil from the bolts area. i have gotten it service but it gets there even after tightening of the bolts.
5) As I mentioned I have gotten it tuned before .. it doesnt go more than 100kmph that too take quite the time and boost itself and its having missing issues after 70kmph .
6) Another minor issue is that the fuel gauge or whatever you call it .. it says reserve(RES) on the top side and ON on the bottom but it works same as the 70 one. Is it a manufacturing fault or what ?
Now guys please help me what can be the issue and how can it be resolved . I am really frustrated. I am thinking of selling it again but since its just been a month I want to give it a try to you guys to help me out . I will really appreciate your help . Please also help me out if I should look for Honda CB 150F, and if someone recently bought it what issues they faced in it until now and is it fast enough and have a good pickup or not. Please help me guys !