I would second Mr alil on above Issues with some comments and sharing experience being faced
quality of its rim - previously it was of good and heavy now it is of low grade steel and in low weight
rear break - it was vibrated and taking jumps - also observed abnormal sounds
trouble in gear shifting - many other riders felt the same problem
Handle alignment is out - actually handle alignment is not out but frame design is wrong
Jumps are hard ??? no comfortable suspension as previous model as - same feeling
engine standard - now it feels if it is made in china
== now I would add my Issues I faced with 2011 Model ==
- Chassis/Main Frame design is bad
- Bad fuel average. (original carb. setting of new bike provided above 50kmpl (51.88kmpl upto 1[SUP]st[/SUP] 1000kms) where as after 1[SUP]st[/SUP] tuning/servicing it dropped upto 40kmpl)
- Lub oil seepage from Magnet Cover timing bolt. (problem exist since 1[SUP]st[/SUP] servicing/tuning, despite various efforts no difference found)
- Frequent drop in tyre air pressure (both tyres).
- Sluggish Clutch.
- Brakes Noisy.
- Both wheel not move freely.(Happens after each puncture)
- Excessive Engine Vibration & Abnormal Noise. (Vibration ∞ Speed x Running Duration)
- Suspension degraded, and ride is not smooth as it was in the beginning and in earlier models.
- Front tyre excessively wearing.
- Inappropriate Headlight illumination. (Design of reflector/cone/glass)
- Turn indicators are not easily visible in day light.
- Meter indicators are not visible in normal light.
- Helmet Lock provided in earlier models is withdrawn.
- Side covers need locks as this design is prone to theft of covers apart from accidental falling off.
- While trying to mount bike on center (main) stand, rider has to lower side stand first and then mount the bike on center stand, as side stand lowering lever gets in the way when mounting on main stand causing trouble in doing so.
- Chrome/Paint is of not good quality.
- Bad braking, bike should be designed and sold with disc brake option.