I own a city 15 with 175/65/R15 tires. Everybody says that "agay 30 aur peechay 30 kar do" :-). But, cars manual says that front tires 32 and rear tires 30 pressure is recommended. Because front is heavy due to engine. Few questions are;
- What do the gurus recommend?
- What if I do 30/30 in front and rear tires?
- Should I have different pressures for winter and summers?
- Should I have high or low pressure for long route over motorway?
- Should I have high or low pressure on shorter routes where I can't go more than 40-50 kph?
- High tire pressure will improve ground clearance?
- What maximum pressure can I have?
Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums