hi guys im planing to swap the 2e engine to 4efe first gen , will need some suggestions and advices
first on what i have in my car
2e engine carburated (seized)
c140 manual transmission
heres my questions
1) Is 4efe engine compatible with c140 transmission ?
2) if so what flywheel do i have to use ?
3) can i use the 2e clutch kit as well ?
4) whats modifications do i have to do to the wiring loom (note:- im getting the 4efe wiring loom and ecu along with engine)
5) will the auto ecu coming with 4efe engine run well with manual gearbox ! or are there different ecus for auto and manual
6) can i use the stock fuel lines with external fuelpump ?
ive read that using c140 gearbox with 2e flywheel and clutch kit on 4efe will have bad gear ratios to 4efe !! im confused and not clear about this statement please correct me if im wrong !!
your advice and suggestions are welcomed