I have bought Toyota Passo from some my friend its model is 2007 and it was imported in 2011. I have bought it in 8 lac.
I have read all the thread from the very first page till the last and it took me almost three weeks to read it as i read 5 or 6 pages daily.
All members contribute their best. I have get very useful information and answers of plenty of questions raised in my mind from it. It is my first automatic car as i was having suzuki mehran before it
I have some questions/queries regarding it.
1) Can i find good mechanic in lahore for toyota passo?
2) Can any one show me the location of MAF sensor and O2 sensor via pics? (i went to some mechanic and asked him to clean MAF and O2 sensor and believe me he did not reply except staring at me lolz)
3) In city i am getting 11-12 km/l and on long drive i am getting 13-14 km/l. is it ok?? (I have changed engine oil, oil filter and air filter)
4) Should i change transmission oil??
5) When i drove on motorway it does not go above 120 even with full pedal pressed. What is the reason?
6) Its pick is also low??
7) Does passo come with mud mats???
I will be grateful if you will read my post and comment