I am writing here to seek a serious guide from all of you.
I have 2004 model VITZ with CNG installed, recently i checked the petrol average of my car & got worried about it since it gave me 10km per liter & i am sure this car can give more than this.
After this i did the followings
- Changed spark plugs (installed Denso Orignal)
- Removed the CNG (Just disconnected it & removed the venturi)
- Clear carburetor with carburetor cleaner spray
- Most importantly i have removed the catalytic converter also
- Have also replaced the 2nd choked dholky with new one
After doing all this my car has still given me 10km per liter, thought the pickup of the car has increased a bit but as the car comes into 2nd gear it gets choked a bit & does'nt pick the accelerator.
I need a sincere & expert advice here.