100% agree I am using in my Honda Deluxe 125 & change it after 3000km to 4000km
Kixx PAO is a synthetic engine oil based on the Tri-Synthetic formula including PAO (polyalphaolefin). Satisfying the American Petroleum Institute (API) performance standards and European standards, Kixx PAO is suitable for all vehicle types that run on gasoline, diesel (including RVs) and LPG. Comprised of Kixx PAO 1 0W-30, 0W-40, Kixx PAO 5W-30, and Kixx PAO 5W-40, the Kixx PAO lineup boasts superior oxidation stability, delivers a smooth and comfortable ride, and provides complete engine protection.
Formulated with 100% PAO synthetic base stocks, Kixx PAO 1 0W-30 is the official engine oil of Kixx PAO Racing Team sponsored by GS Caltex. That is, its superiority is verified through use in racing machines. PAO is the abbreviation of polyalphaolefin. It is a high-grade synthetic base oil mainly used in aircraft engine oils. The chemical molecular structure is artificially synthesized to enable superior performance compared to regular mineral base oil in terms of low temperature fluidity, oxidation stability and thermal stability, all of which are important items in engine oil performance tests.
[h=5]Applications[/h]- All vehicles with gasoline, automotive diesel or LPG engines produced in Korea
- Luxury imported cars such as Benz, BMW and Lexus
- High-performance, gasoline-powered cars with DOHC, EFI and VVT
- Motorcycles with four-stroke engines powered by gasoline
- Vehicles fitted with exhaust gas reduction (DPF, CPF)
- Vehicles fitted with a turbocharger/intercooler
- High-performance, high-horsepower sports cars
- Sports driving vehicles
- Vehicles to prolong the lubricant change interval
- Small sedans, RVs and SUVs
- Kixx PAO 1 0W-30: API SM, ACEA C2-08, ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5-08
- Kixx PAO 1 0W-40: API SN/CF, ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5, C3, BMW Longlife, VW 502/505
- Kixx PAO 5W-30, 5W-40: API SM/CF, ACEA A3/B3-08, A3/B4-08, C3-04, Benz MB 229.51, Volkswagen VW 502/505, BMW Longlife-01, 04, Porsche
[h=5]Performance[/h]- Significantly reduces particulate buildup due to superior oxidation stability to keep the engine oil cleaner for a longer time
- Kinematic viscosity at 100℃ is higher versus competing products in its class, so sufficient oil film is formed during initial operation to reduce engine wear; maintains the lubricating film at appropriate levels even in high temperatures during driving for a smooth and stable ride
- Very little viscosity reduction caused by prolonged use thanks to outstanding shear stability, meaning minimum friction to ensure superior lubricity
- Superior performance when starting a vehicle in extreme cold with temperatures below minus -50℃; viscosity is maintained in high temperatures so that appropriate lubricating film is formed inside the engine
- Improvement in fuel economy and noise reduction
[h=5]Overview of Kixx PAO[/h]"Kixx is the engine oil brand name from GS Caltex. Kixx is derived from the English word 'kick' and embodies the meanings of fast, strong and dynamic. Kixx PAO is GS Caltex's top-tier product representing the company's advanced engine oil technology. Kixx PAO is recognized in Korea and around the world for its superior quality levels."