Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah.

Presenting " HAWKZEL "
    Salam fellow PW's, Bought Honda Vezel Hybrid few days back. Landing in lahore in January InshAllah . Upgraded from 9th gen civic. Obviously, had to do a lot a of survey and research before finally being convinced that it was the best option to go for in 3-3.5 Million range category . Pics are from the auction house. Any questions regarding the car, feel free to ask. Main specs are :
    Honda Vezel Hybrid 2014 Base Model1.5 L Honda Earth Dreams Technology
    Sports Hybrid 7-Speed Intelligent Dual Clutch Transmission (I-DCT) with Paddle shifters
    Push start, Multimedia leather steering, Cruise control
    Touch panel climate control 6 Airbags
    Honda Magic seats
    Original Navi with USB and HDMI inputs
    Rear LED lights ( X and Z trims have front LED lights as well )
    Leather Interior
    Honda smart key entry system Immobilizer
    Auto Brake Hold, Electronic Park Hold, Vehicle Stability Assist, Reactive Force Pedal and Sports Mode options
    Total Horsepower 152 (engine + Motor) , Vehicle weight only 1270 Kg so great weight to power ratio
    Its 5A grade , 7200km driven, 2014 manufacturedIts VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511805Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511806Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511807The Buildup - Page 1-16
    Arrival - Page 17 onward
    Exterior Detailed Shots - Page 17,37
    Interior Detailed Shots - Page 19
    Engine - Page 20
    Personal review - Page 22 (also available on PW blogs)
    DETAILED - page 23/24
    The Motorway Experience - Page 26,36
    City Mileage figures - Part 1 ( page 28 ) Part 2 ( page 31 ) Part 3 (page 63)
    Dr Zac's Theory of Resale Economic Relativity - Page 29 (also available on PW blogs)
    Sealed and Waxed !! - Page 35
    Consultation/Import - Page 36 (Post 719)
    Trip to Murree Hills - Page 39
    Engine Oil Recommendations - Page 50 (Post 981)
    Maintenance Schedule - Page 59 (Post 1175)
    Vezel in AJK (courtesy Mr. Mian Saeed) - Page 82,83
    Hawkzel Detailed Again - page 102
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy problem related to vezel tuning and its original Air filter

AoA
    i bought Vezel exact two months before after reading positive response on pakwheels. it is Z package S grade and i am quite satisfy with its performance and mileage.
    Now its 10,000 Km driven by me Alhumdulillah but problems starts now when i went to Honda Gujranwala motors for its tuning and they refused to tuned replying that we don't have its software and even don't have its tools to tune it. i am amazed to hear it then i asked them to give me its air filter and again they refused that they don't have.
    then i became worried that did i make a mistake by buying Japanese car :-(
    so i went to Lahore Montgomery road for air filter there i found Chinese air filter not original worth Rs 1500 and replaced it but after 200 Km my cars mileage reduced to 7 Km per liter and again i hold my head and became worried what is happening to it then a mechanic told me told replace the air filter with its old original one and i replaced it and got my original mileage again
    Now all of you brothers plz suggest me should i continue with vezel having these problems and suggest me solution
    i am from Gujranwala cantt and cant take these types of headache
    guide me to the shop where i can buy original air filter at least

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

According to Honda Japan the vezel is equipped with all kind of safety features such as
    Lane Keep Assist
    Adaptive Cruise Control
    Collision mitigate braking
    Vehicle stability assist
    And many others
    But to be honest other then the radar which alerted me a couple of times i didn't experienced any.
    Traction control also kicked in many times but even at the hardest corners the stability control didn't kick in.
    Any one can confirm?

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    Always respect your parents

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umar9075 View Post
    AoA
    i bought Vezel exact two months before after reading positive response on pakwheels. it is Z package S grade and i am quite satisfy with its performance and mileage.
    Now its 10,000 Km driven by me Alhumdulillah but problems starts now when i went to Honda Gujranwala motors for its tuning and they refused to tuned replying that we don't have its software and even don't have its tools to tune it. i am amazed to hear it then i asked them to give me its air filter and again they refused that they don't have.
    so i went to Lahore Montgomery road for air filter there i found Chinese air filter not original worth Rs 1500 and replaced it but after 200 Km my cars mileage reduced to 7 Km per liter and again i hold my head and became worried what is happening to it then a mechanic told me told replace the air filter with its old original one and i replaced it and got my original mileage again
    Now all of you brothers plz suggest me should i continue with vezel having these problems and suggest me solution
    Bhaiya
    You spent so much on your Vezel & you should use original parts only. I'm surprised you weren't able to find original filter. In rahim yar khan i found original air filter of vezel which is also used in my Fit Gp5. Original was about 5700 and copy was like 1600 something but copy didn't fit properly at all.
    Drzac can guide you further.
    Btw why you need to get it tuned? Are you experiencing any problems related to acceleration etc?
    Glory Glory Manchester United

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AoA
    No Investor Bhai or car dealer will suggest you now as they have minted and doubled their money by praising Vezel and people have taken this wrong decision without seeing the on ground issues.

regarding Honda i believe they want to promote their own HRV so bad luck for the people who spent 3.5 million of their hard earned money.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    According to Honda Japan the vezel is equipped with all kind of safety features such as
    Lane Keep Assist
    Adaptive Cruise Control
    Collision mitigate braking
    Vehicle stability assist
    And many others
    But to be honest other then the radar which alerted me a couple of times i didn't experienced any.
    Traction control also kicked in many times but even at the hardest corners the stability control didn't kick in.
    Any one can confirm?

Apart from radar and and traction... the features you mentioned above are only avaliable with vezel that are equipped with honda sensing technology. This tech is recently introduced in 2016 vezel which have chassis number RU3-1200XXXX
    Apart from this Vezel Z now has electric and memory seats with Bluetooth controls on steering as standard.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AoA
    Is there need to tune at 10k?
    Just do regular maintenance like air, oil filter and oil,brakes if needed
    Otherwise clean throttle body and plugs what else?
    Just my 2cents maybe i am wrong

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No need of tuning of any sort without problems. At least till 80k. And mileage dropping to 7 kmpl by using non oem filter is very hard to believe brother so the cause could be something else. For original filters you can even order online from China through various websites. In case you're using non oem , shorten the change interval to 5k Kms as a precaution.
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Todays city driving average figures.
    No hard acceleration.
    Gentle foot, but driving with the flow of traffic.
    Purely City driving (Islamabad)
    It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah. - f7503b093fa3a1ff40b77facb7f04854It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah. - 80bd569ad154fd92a932ce9483b70772

Always respect your parents

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AoA
    There's nothing to worry. All the filters are available in lahore, from the worst quality ones to the genuine one. Ranging from 400 to 3000. Plus oil filter as well.
    I'm sure if you look, you'll find the same in gujranwala. In case you don't, you should visit lahore once. Get a dozen air-filter and oil filters. Get good quality ones, not necessarily original OEM ones in the whole-sale price. I've heard there's a market for these filters near minarePakistan. Keep it with you, and change when required. You'll not have to worry for a good long period of time.
    Plus don't go to Montgomery, until you know your way around, have ample time to survey and are good at bargaining. Some of the biggest thugs are present there.

Regarding tuning. Even with the low quality fuel, the car should go 40k km. So at 40000 km is when you'll require throttle body service, and the basic tuning, which you should get done from some one with experience, rather than go to Honda. For vezel, try not to visit Honda dealerships, they'll just present fake arguments just to confuse you.
    There isn't another car available to Pakistanis at the moment that might be a worthy competitor to vezel. So enjoy it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah. - a3e2aa702deaebbfa621e172a2c5146e
    Can anyone explain these two buttons? It's usage etc
    Cheers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Each & Every part is easily available in markets . Thanks to Mr Japan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    Cheers
    My roughly guess is first button is for traction control and second is for sound for motors with car is on ev to alert the pedestals for watch out as car has hardly notable sound on EV mode.

But owners can guide u well.

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA Brothers,
    Hope to find you all in good health,
    Recently my concern is that my father is interested in Honda Vezel Model 2016. The recent survey around in Lahore market showed that a car with model 2016 with low mileage of Package Z is around Rs. 3.6 Million. Is it worth it? and from where in Lahore, i should buy it from ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    Unfortunately no way around the Japanese system language.
    I heard they change the language. Their are two option, one is for the audio etc and the other is complete language change. Give a call to Usman 0332-5166662 and 0347-5100004. He is in Rawalpindi infront of Koh-e-Noor Mills

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by talhabinomar View Post
    AOA Brothers,
    Hope to find you all in good health,
    Recently my concern is that my father is interested in Honda Vezel Model 2016. The recent survey around in Lahore market showed that a car with model 2016 with low mileage of Package Z is around Rs. 3.6 Million. Is it worth it? and from where in Lahore, i should buy it from ?
    Buy from someone who put his fame/A$$ on the line. I would say @umarmuslim (mycar.pk ) @DrUsmanNawaz
    Sahi achi cheez mehngi hoti hai dear ye yaad rakhiye ga
    You can visit showrooms at Molana Shaukat Ali road / Faisal Town or DHA , get auction sheet and get it confirmed. My 2 cents

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cheers
    First button is traction control
    Second is radar guided cruise control ... it also helps in auto braking when some object appears while driving

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    First button is traction control
    Second is radar guided cruise control ... it also helps in auto braking when some object appears while driving

Hmmm
    I don't have cruisein my car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's hybrid sound sir not radar giuded cruise.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    It's hybrid sound sir not radar giuded cruise.
    So should i keep it on ( the light ) or off

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So should i keep it on ( the light ) or off
    By default it's on and considering our driving conditions I would suggest keep it on

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List