Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 2485
Like Tree1553Likes

Thread: It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah.

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,510
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah.

    Presenting " HAWKZEL "
    Salam fellow PW's, Bought Honda Vezel Hybrid few days back. Landing in lahore in January InshAllah . Upgraded from 9th gen civic. Obviously, had to do a lot a of survey and research before finally being convinced that it was the best option to go for in 3-3.5 Million range category . Pics are from the auction house. Any questions regarding the car, feel free to ask. Main specs are :
    Honda Vezel Hybrid 2014 Base Model1.5 L Honda Earth Dreams Technology
    Sports Hybrid 7-Speed Intelligent Dual Clutch Transmission (I-DCT) with Paddle shifters
    Push start, Multimedia leather steering, Cruise control
    Touch panel climate control 6 Airbags
    Honda Magic seats
    Original Navi with USB and HDMI inputs
    Rear LED lights ( X and Z trims have front LED lights as well )
    Leather Interior
    Honda smart key entry system Immobilizer
    Auto Brake Hold, Electronic Park Hold, Vehicle Stability Assist, Reactive Force Pedal and Sports Mode options
    Total Horsepower 152 (engine + Motor) , Vehicle weight only 1270 Kg so great weight to power ratio
    Its 5A grade , 7200km driven, 2014 manufacturedIts VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511805Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511806Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511807The Buildup - Page 1-16
    Arrival - Page 17 onward
    Exterior Detailed Shots - Page 17,37
    Interior Detailed Shots - Page 19
    Engine - Page 20
    Personal review - Page 22 (also available on PW blogs)
    DETAILED - page 23/24
    The Motorway Experience - Page 26,36
    City Mileage figures - Part 1 ( page 28 ) Part 2 ( page 31 ) Part 3 (page 63)
    Dr Zac's Theory of Resale Economic Relativity - Page 29 (also available on PW blogs)
    Sealed and Waxed !! - Page 35
    Consultation/Import - Page 36 (Post 719)
    Trip to Murree Hills - Page 39
    Engine Oil Recommendations - Page 50 (Post 981)
    Maintenance Schedule - Page 59 (Post 1175)
    Vezel in AJK (courtesy Mr. Mian Saeed) - Page 82,83
    Hawkzel Detailed Again - page 102
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  2. #921
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,252
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    janab i am very well aware of tyre upsizing and slight speedo errors that come with it .. in my case its a 2kmph difference at speeds of 100kmph .. and you are more than welcome for a demo .. i can give you on 2 vezels, mine and my friend's .. both do it in 7.9 sec but i would request in future kindly do not outrightly reject someone's claim who actually owns and drives that car .. i have absolutely no reason or the kind of nature to be giving false information on public forums, specially about something which is my passion. hope that doesnt offend you .. its just a request
    do u have the video of ur Vezel doin in 7.9sec coz m also thinking to make video of my friends Vezel type Z....will post soon wen I get video
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  3. #922
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,510
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    the price difference is due to A3 being 1800cc which obviously got higher duty value compare to 1500cc and Vezel Hybrid is cheaper coz of less duty due to hybrid duty is way less compare to normal car....if u import normal Vezel 1.5 130hp it will cost u 3.5-4m due to higher duty....now u know the difference of prices
    yes i know the reasons behind the price difference, hence my point that hybrid JDM's the best option to buy nowadays in our market. and as far as factory claims go, you yourself have mentioned that your best 0-100 on A3 has been under 7 sec despite factory claims of around 7.3-7.5 seconds ... If that is the case, then out of all people you must understand that official figures and bookish knowledge always have certain limitations as they have to play safe ... What applies to you and you have experienced, i totally described it for vezel for you .. and no offence taken whatsoever bro, its all about healthy discussions about the thing we all love .. cars
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  4. #923
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,510
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    do u have the video of ur Vezel doin in 7.9sec coz m also thinking to make video of my friends Vezel type Z....will post soon wen I get video
    I dont believe in claims that cant be matched with evidence. Of course i have videos, you can inbox me your number and ill whatsapp you. and i always invite guests who doubt my experience so that they can experience themselves too seeing is believing as they say ... and yes, i would love to see your stock A3 video doing it in less than 7 seconds.. Although, unlike you, i do not doubt you for a second as you own and drive that car
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  5. #924
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,252
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    yes i know the reasons behind the price difference, hence my point that hybrid JDM's the best option to buy nowadays in our market. and as far as factory claims go, you yourself have mentioned that your best 0-100 on A3 has been under 7 sec despite factory claims of around 7.3-7.5 seconds ... If that is the case, then out of all people you must understand that official figures and bookish knowledge always have certain limitations as they have to play safe ... What applies to you and you have experienced, i totally described it for vezel for you .. and no offence taken whatsoever bro, its all about healthy discussions about the thing we all love .. cars
    I ve never did the timings 0-100kph just expecting 7sec which I still doubt but due to having some races with rx8 type S n euro R which they claimed under 7 sec so I thought my A3 is also doing 7sec there's some videos on youtube of A3 1.8TFSI doing 0-100kph run in 7.1sec.....anyhow .3 sec difference on turbo car can be achievable but .7 sec difference on 1500 hybrid n/a engine car is quite hard to achieve tht wat I believed
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  6. #925
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,252
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    I dont believe in claims that cant be matched with evidence. Of course i have videos, you can inbox me your number and ill whatsapp you. and i always invite guests who doubt my experience so that they can experience themselves too seeing is believing as they say ... and yes, i would love to see your stock A3 video doing it in less than 7 seconds.. Although, unlike you, i do not doubt you for a second as you own and drive that car
    btw I forgot to tell u that I also have Audi A4 1.8T which do 8.2sec n it was faster than vezel wen we checked....vezel was going neck to neck until 110km/h after tht A4 walk away from Vezel.....I ll pm u my number n we ll share the videos
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  7. #926
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,510
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @salik990 .. first you claimed to do it in under 7 sec and now you're telling me that it was all based upon the mere speculations of fellow racers.. that says a lot.. I am not claiming by others experiences but my own with video evidence and open invitation to anyone who has doubts .. and official vezel figure are not 8.6 but 8.2-8.4 for vezel, with ideal shifts it's totally comprehensible to improve by 0.3-0.4 seconds.. if Audi can better factory claims then so can vezel and for that matter many other vehicles .. my whole point remains the same, as I requested to Arsalan Sohail, never claim something which can't be proved based on bookish stats/figures .. I would not doubt or question you on Audi unless I have concrete personal experience suggesting otherwise.. peace
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  8. #927
    PakWheeler Follow
    drimranarif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    @salik990 .. first you claimed to do it in under 7 sec and now you're telling me that it was all based upon the mere speculations of fellow racers.. that says a lot.. I am not claiming by others experiences but my own with video evidence and open invitation to anyone who has doubts .. and official vezel figure are not 8.6 but 8.2-8.4 for vezel, with ideal shifts it's totally comprehensible to improve by 0.3-0.4 seconds.. if Audi can better factory claims then so can vezel and for that matter many other vehicles .. my whole point remains the same, as I requested to Arsalan Sohail, never claim something which can't be proved based on bookish stats/figures .. I would not doubt or question you on Audi unless I have concrete personal experience suggesting otherwise.. peace
    Lot of heat in this thread today ::: calm down boys ::: @drzac,,; when r u going to make a Vezel owners club ?

  9. #928
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,510
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @SavvyA .. sir g nahin not at all, friendly chats but sometimes I wonder why we criticize just for the sake of it.. I would think a hundred times before I over rule someone else's claims about their vehicle unless I'm 100 percent confident with my personal experience .. Khair all things aside, yes vezel owners fan club needs to start as MashAllah lots of vehicles already on roads and lots on their way .. maybe tonight inshAllah although if you take the initiative or anyone else does, that'll be great too ..
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  10. #929
    PakWheeler Follow
    drimranarif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    @SavvyA .. sir g nahin not at all, friendly chats but sometimes I wonder why we criticize just for the sake of it.. I would think a hundred times before I over rule someone else's claims about their vehicle unless I'm 100 percent confident with my personal experience .. Khair all things aside, yes vezel owners fan club needs to start as MashAllah lots of vehicles already on roads and lots on their way .. maybe tonight inshAllah although if you take the initiative or anyone else does, that'll be great too ..
    Nah dr ,,, u deserve to be the owner of Vezel club ....I'm sure most of vezel owner's on pakwheels want u to open that specific thread ... Regarding ur claim ::: those r not just words ,,, totally authentic ...
    Waiting to join the hawkzel family ::: good day

  11. #930
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,252
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    @salik990 .. first you claimed to do it in under 7 sec and now you're telling me that it was all based upon the mere speculations of fellow racers.. that says a lot.. I am not claiming by others experiences but my own with video evidence and open invitation to anyone who has doubts .. and official vezel figure are not 8.6 but 8.2-8.4 for vezel, with ideal shifts it's totally comprehensible to improve by 0.3-0.4 seconds.. if Audi can better factory claims then so can vezel and for that matter many other vehicles .. my whole point remains the same, as I requested to Arsalan Sohail, never claim something which can't be proved based on bookish stats/figures .. I would not doubt or question you on Audi unless I have concrete personal experience suggesting otherwise.. peace
    even if A3 did under 7 doesn't mean ur Vezel shud do under 8 sec....ur figures was 7.9 sec which is quite big difference but shaving off 0.3-0.4 is achievable but buddy 0.7-0.8sec difference even the heaviest top of line Vezel type Z n tht too with aftermarket 18s rims too me was big surprised....am not saying it shud do the same like Honda factory claimed even for other cars as well coz factory claimed timings r lil underrated compare to our timings
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  12. #931
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,510
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SavvyA View Post
    Nah dr ,,, u deserve to be the owner of Vezel club ....I'm sure most of vezel owner's on pakwheels want u to open that specific thread ... Regarding ur claim ::: those r not just words ,,, totally authentic ...
    Waiting to join the hawkzel family ::: good day
    Thanks for the kind words, and it will be an honor to start the vezel owner's club on PW.. Tonight it is inshAllah then
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  13. #932
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,252
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yes I agree there shud be Vezel fan club threads to discuss about Vezel only....hopefully one day I ll buy Vezel hybrid on place of civic reborn
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  14. #933
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,510
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    even if A3 did under 7 doesn't mean ur Vezel shud do under 8 sec....ur figures was 7.9 sec which is quite big difference but shaving off 0.3-0.4 is achievable but buddy 0.7-0.8sec difference even the heaviest top of line Vezel type Z n tht too with aftermarket 18s rims too me was big surprised....am not saying it shud do the same like Honda factory claimed even for other cars as well coz factory claimed timings r lil underrated compare to our timings
    Sir g all i can say now is that vezel owners are wrong and you are right .. Good day (P.S i dont own the top of the line vezel, its base trim, the lightest of the 3)
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  15. #934
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,252
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    Sir g all i can say now is that vezel owners are wrong and you are right .. Good day (P.S i dont own the top of the line vezel, its base trim, the lightest of the 3)
    oh u got the lightest of Vezel then I can say it can be done in under 8 sec ......who said all owners of vezel was just pointing on ur claims only
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  16. #935
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,510
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    oh u got the lightest of Vezel then I can say it can be done in under 8 sec ......who said all owners of vezel was just pointing on ur claims only
    Im sending you video of X trim, which is heavier than mine.. 0-100 in 7.9 seconds dead on time .. seeing is believing as they say check your whatsapp plz ..
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  17. #936
    PakWheeler Follow
    Abd008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Saw Vezel white yesterday on Thokar Niaz baig police check post Lahore, well i feel it a bit small in size on ground. Also i think dark colours would be more attractive.

  18. #937
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,510
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Abd008 .. oh yes it's very compact, hence crossover, but more spacious than civic and altis and prius from inside
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  19. #938
    PakWheeler Follow
    Abd008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    @Abd008 .. oh yes it's very compact, hence crossover, but more spacious than civic and altis and prius from inside
    No doubts its a coming hit in Pakistan, more and more will be coming soon on Pakistani roads. No offense to "Praado owners" I am happy to see humble and decent people having SUV like vezel :-)

  20. #939
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohammad_yasir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    Im sending you video of X trim, which is heavier than mine.. 0-100 in 7.9 seconds dead on time .. seeing is believing as they say check your whatsapp plz ..
    Dear Dr Zeeshan,
    kindly also whatapp me on 0300-2105048. thanks a lot.

  21. #940
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohammad_yasir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, and it will be an honor to start the vezel owner's club on PW.. Tonight it is inshAllah then
    i will also be glad to join Vezel Club as today i will be getting mine too.
    let me know when club in ready on PW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •