Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy Best Vitz Mechanic in Islamabad/Rawalpindi

Good Day Everyone,

I am new to cars and own a vitz 2006 1.0. I have been visiting Toyota Capital Motors I-9 from day one but I am not satisfied at all. Car has high knocking, loud engine sound, pick getting poor day by day, fuel economy decreased from 14 to 11 (without AC). Engine takes more about 6-7 secs to start(Sounds like self is stuck) but this happens sometime and sometimes not.

Major things I remember are.. Toyota people have replaced the spark plugs a few months back. Replaced the Fuel Filter. Throttle Body cleaned 4 times in 5 months. Cat Converter cleaned more than a couple of times.

I want to own this car but i am getting so much irritated that sometimes think of getting rid of it.

It is a request to all the members, specially seniors here, to please advise an excellent workshop/mechanic in Rawalpindi/Islamabad who can get me out of this since I only know how to start and drive the car.

Best Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atta1111 View Post
    currently I am located in chahsultan Rawalpindi. my contact is 0311-5135516

btw I always suggest for the new AFR sensor because we dont know the history of the Kabli one as they are also old so cannot expect good result's from them for better result's and perfect emmision's alway's go for the new one. They are costly but it is one time investment for the incoming 100000km's as it will save you the precious money in term's of giving better performance and economy so dont waste the money on used buy new and feel trouble free.
    HAD ORDER'D SOME QUOTATION'S FROM DIFFERENT DEALER'S WILL GET THEM IN FEW DAY'S BESIDE'S TOYOTA DEALERSHIP'S ARE TOO COSTLY The comparison is suppose if the Part is costing 1000pkr in open market the toyota will charge 3500pkr for the product till now had the quotation of 38000pkr from the different Toyota Dealership's that is too costly it should be hardly 17000pkr or max 25000pkr worthy. not more than that.
    Till now I have got quote of 10500 from Saddar Kamran Market.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faheem205 View Post
    Till now I have got quote of 10500 from Saddar Kamran Market.
    go for it sir .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

go for it sir .
    Sorry it was 12500 pkr

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faheem205 View Post
    Sorry it was 12500 pkr
    ok then wait let my sensor's quantity arrive ... until then please suffer less....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Best Vitz Mechanic in IslamabadRawalpindi -1379242
    when the front side of cutted blue wire is connected directly then only rpm are stable on ac

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Best Vitz Mechanic in IslamabadRawalpindi -1379243
    the electrician has cutted the blue wire and attached a relay

now suggest me what to do

as he says that the computer is not giving pluse

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

by going thoroughly through the whole threads and this one.. I would like to take advice from atta1111 and faheem205, i have vitz 2008 1000cc model and the guy from whom i bought installed cng in it.. but didnt consume it.. i myself tested it twice that how it feels on cng but didnt like it at all..and i am not realy in for cng in any car... the main point is i am student and jobless so use car for family purpose... the car is giving 8 9 10 in a liter.. while going through many threads i found that vitz is giving on average 15 18 on a liter.. which is great indeed.. i want same mileage on petrol of 15-18 per liter and realy want to get rid of the cng kit. i dont know much about cars. please faheem205 share your mileage improvements.. as for atta1111 i will inshAllah be visiting you soon..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by affankhattak View Post
    by going thoroughly through the whole threads and this one.. I would like to take advice from atta1111 and faheem205, i have vitz 2008 1000cc model and the guy from whom i bought installed cng in it.. but didnt consume it.. i myself tested it twice that how it feels on cng but didnt like it at all..and i am not realy in for cng in any car... the main point is i am student and jobless so use car for family purpose... the car is giving 8 9 10 in a liter.. while going through many threads i found that vitz is giving on average 15 18 on a liter.. which is great indeed.. i want same mileage on petrol of 15-18 per liter and realy want to get rid of the cng kit. i dont know much about cars. please faheem205 share your mileage improvements.. as for atta1111 i will inshAllah be visiting you soon..
    Good Day Affan... I would say remove Cng from your vitz and have it thoroughly checked. I am yet to revisit Atta. Due to too many commitments not getting enough time at the moment. Right now my vitz is giving around 12.5 Km/l. Also made a tour to MianWali/Sakaser and Uchaali lake last week and my car gave around 18Km/L on the long route which also included roughly 100 km of hill climbing. Done 665 Kms in 37 liters of Petrol

Would like @atta1111to comment on this milage and its connection to milage in city

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If anyone wants to really diagnose the problems of your car, then there is only one person in whole Pindi and Islamabad. And he is Mr. Atta. i was having a vibration problem in my car. I have been to every workshop in Pindi and Islamabad (plus Toyota dealerships) but my problem was diagnosed and rectify by Mr. Atta. I am so thankful to this person. He is simply genius.
    @atta The way you work, really look like a Professional .

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Have the same issue with my vitz and thanks to Google who brought me here. After reading this thread I open my AFR sensor and found a dirty sensor. Before searching for a new one I took a chance to clean my AFR sensor and using a secret formula and a process you know what? Unexpectedly it got cleaned and I just tested, after proper heat up the engine all the knocking gone and I feel a little better performance.
    Though I thoroughly test my car on the areas specially on the slopes where it normally knocks too much it is not knocking any more or some times knocks a little but still I want to make sure that the sensor is working good for that I want Atta bhai 's help I don't have any testing tool to check if you have some tools to check the sensor's condition I certainly like to visit you, if this process really worked it will be a great help for many others looking for a cheap solution, it took only 180 rs and around 2 hours (no hard work)to clean the sensor. This is not just about vitz almost every car these days specialy imported cars have this sensor and almost all the imported cars have a consumed sensor even if it has 15k milage because these milage are tweaked.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

0311-5135516 contact for details
    I tried Atta1111 Cell No but it is Off, how to contact Mr Atta as i have to discuss my vitz 2010 1.0 issues with him...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i tried to contact Mr atta1111 but cell is Off, any other contact No or address to His Workshop Plz .. . . . . . . .

anc
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I believe everyone is referring to Mr Atta of Rehman autos.....there workshop is going through some changes and would be open a about 10 days, thats what he told me 2 days ago....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can u giude me the workshop address. I want to take my civic for a chexkup
    athar hasan

anc
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atharhasan View Post
    Can u giude me the workshop address. I want to take my civic for a chexkup
    I dont know the exact address but its on IJP road near Fazibad

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali.imrankazmi View Post
    Have the same issue with my vitz and thanks to Google who brought me here. After reading this thread I open my AFR sensor and found a dirty sensor. Before searching for a new one I took a chance to clean my AFR sensor and using a secret formula and a process you know what? Unexpectedly it got cleaned and I just tested, after proper heat up the engine all the knocking gone and I feel a little better performance.
    Though I thoroughly test my car on the areas specially on the slopes where it normally knocks too much it is not knocking any more or some times knocks a little but still I want to make sure that the sensor is working good for that I want Atta bhai 's help I don't have any testing tool to check if you have some tools to check the sensor's condition I certainly like to visit you, if this process really worked it will be a great help for many others looking for a cheap solution, it took only 180 rs and around 2 hours (no hard work)to clean the sensor. This is not just about vitz almost every car these days specialy imported cars have this sensor and almost all the imported cars have a consumed sensor even if it has 15k milage because these milage are tweaked.
    Sorry but could you do the public service of disclosing how you cleaned it? It would do others a lot of good.

Quote Originally Posted by amjads98 View Post
    If anyone wants to really diagnose the problems of your car, then there is only one person in whole Pindi and Islamabad. And he is Mr. Atta. i was having a vibration problem in my car. I have been to every workshop in Pindi and Islamabad (plus Toyota dealerships) but my problem was diagnosed and rectify by Mr. Atta. I am so thankful to this person. He is simply genius.
    @atta The way you work, really look like a Professional .
    So what was done to get rid of the vibrations? Mechanical tweaking in the engine bay? Or simply something on the ecu diagnosis tool? Can you describe what he was doing?
    Selling Vitz+local cars - compatible bluetooth Ecu Scantool, High-amp car chargers, Apple-certified Lightning Cables, etc. Click on my name and see my started threads for details.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Who is the best person to have my Vitz 2005 checked in Rwp/Isd. The ABS light is not going off. Engine knocking on certain rpm, mileage dropped and loss of power. When accelerating at first the car pick is fine, often leaving other cars on traffic lights, but after that around 40-50 it feels as if the car is dragging something and engine knock is felt, but one it comes in to flow and momentum takes Over, the drive becomes smooth and silent.

I am using

Liqui Molly 5W-30 engine oil.
    Original oil filter
    Original Air filter
    Original Drum brakes replaced with another pair of genuine pads but they squeal when slowing down for speed bumps etc.
    Replaced spark plugs with Toyota iridium about 6 months ago.

Never had had exhaust system checked though. People suggest removing CAT converter but I am not convinced as it's just word of mouth but no technical details.

Never had had engine tuned up or ratios resting. Which I think is the case here but I am unable to find a qualified person in Rwp. My regular mechanic, though expert with JPN imported cars, still haven't been able to restore power and mileage. All he suggests is to change CVT guild but I read it's not necessary to do so under 50K run on freshly replaced one.

Any my more suggestions ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@atta no is off can anybody guid me any good mechanic in isb my vitz 2004 is vibrating a lot I am going back to Karachi on 10 sept and want it fixed

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Atta Bahi i own vitz 2007 and has milage of 80,000 eighty thousand kms. The engine check light is getting on continuously and remains constant. What could be the pissible reason ??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

use hi-octane petrol. fuel in pakistan is very bad and your 3 cylinder engine does not at all like pakistani fuel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List