Few months ago I posted a review on Vezel when I sold it (which I bought new). I later booked Facelift Grande 1.8 CVT-i which I have been driving for over a week and my driving experience is a lot better than Vezel, but at the expense of many features.
What's better in Grande:
1. Suspension. Grande's suspension is so much better that it would be an insult to compare it with Vezel.
2. Instant acceleration. Gone are the jerks and power lag of EV to engine conversion. This was one of my main reason for selling Vezel. I push the pedal in Grande and I get acceleration instantly.
3. Transmission. Grande's CVT transmission is extremely smooth. I find it better than Vezel's DCT.
5. Spare wheel.
6. Bigger trunk space that easily holds two large bags. (Seats can also be folded to increase luggage space.)
7. 3 years / 75,000 km manufacturer warranty.
8. Easily available and cheap spare parts throughout the country.
9. All problems electric or mechanical that may arise can be solved by service centers, and that too under warranty.
10. Sunglasses holder. It is very useful for me as I wear my vision glasses when driving.
What's better in Vezel Z:
1. All four auto windows. Grande has only one for driver.
2. Auto dimming rear view mirror.
3. Heated seats.
4. Smart key works on both front doors. In Grande it only work's on driver's door.
5. Better sound system.
6. Electronic parking brake.
7. Auto brake hold function.
8. Rear camera is of better quality and has wide angle.
9. Better built, interior quality and finishing.
10. Better fuel economy.
11. Collision avoidance system. (though it was a nuisance as bikes coming in front from sides would activate this system and apply brakes frequently.)
12. Bigger center console with slider and height adjustable cup holders.
13. Vehicle speed linked auto door lock.
14. A lot better horn.
15. Privacy glass windows.
16. 4 extra airbags.
Conclusion: If driving smoothnes, comfort and reliability are your main priorities (like me), you should choose Grande. If you want quality finish + more modern features and don't care about suspension comfort, EV to engine conversion jerks and no after-sales service, buy Vezel.
Personally, I am satisfied with Grande and will never consider buying Vezel again.