How to remove all that trim. Its easy honestly. I will explain all of it by dividing the whole process into 3 parts. Passenger Side, Center Console and the Drivers Side.
Passenger Side Trim Removal:
1) Remove the silver trim by unclipping it. I did it with my nail, you can use a blunt knife
2) This will reveal a bolt that is holding the air vent. unscrew it and lightly pull on the vent (or use a blunt knife to unclip it from the sides) towards yourself.
3) Pull down the glove box, push on both end of the plastic door (indicated by yellow) until the door falls down completely. gentely lift the door up until the base mounts leave the slots its sitting in (indicated by red). The glove box door completely comes off. Dont mind the hanging g.b light
4) Under the main glove box, there is a plastic shield that needs to come off first. 1 Screw (red circle) is holding it in place. Remove the screw and pull the shield towards yourself. This will help in unplugging the 3 clips (they come off with ease, marked in yellow circles). This will than give you access to the 2 hidden screws in the lower section of the glove box (marked by blue arrows).
5) Removing the glove box compartment. This is held by 5 screws. 2 marked by blue arrows in the previous picture and 3 marked by green circles on the upper half of the compartment. Once these are all out, pull the compartment towards yourself to unclip the plugs holding the compartment in place.
6) Finally, the A pillars. Remove the 2 clips from the A-pillar Grab handle and remove the 2 screws holding it in place. Once the grab handle comes off, the a-pillar simply unclips and comes right out. (The same is for the driver side)