At first all the wiring and pipes were connected back to the engine.
Old engine oil was drained. We got new oil poured in it. Oil filter was changed. Nothing else was adjusted.
And we were upto start it up.
At first it didnt startup. Then the mechanic opened its injectors where we found that 3 of the injectors were blocked.
Luckily i kept the old injectors from my old engine with me. As they are totally the same. So we changed the entire injectors assembly with the old one.
And engine started like a charm.
We left it started for almost 30mins and it was all good to go.
Now i have almost driven it for 250kms without any problems. No smoke nothing.
It will be opened for plugs and throttle body cleanup in a day or two.
I thought i should share my experience with all of you.
Sorry for the messy pictures.
If you have any questions you can ask me.
Have a nice day
Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app