Na yar..........I am sure that tip was given by a mechanic who wanted to become doctor.........come on how come eyes are linked to MAP? on lighter side and no offence to OP @Xulfiqar i was imagining a marketing statement that would result by person having such skills..........
"Yahan Har Qisam k garion ka diagnostic tajurba kar Ankhoon se kia jata ha, Neez Phookon se ilaj be kia jata h"
@saadeez101 following may help you step wise diagnostic.for your rich running car.
- Bad Fuel Pump Regilator (Causing excessive pressure, check fuel pressure by gauge)
- Bad/ Clogged fuel Injectors (check their Pattern on ANSU or any ultrasonic cleaning machine)
- Clogged Return Line (same as 1)
- Get Scanner hooked up and see the Intake Manifold Pressure reading at idle and on pressing throttle. It should change if does not then your map is problematic
- Do you have Missing Symptoms?