In October 2014 I got a 2ZZ-GE VVTL-i(1.8L with 187hp) swap done on my 1.0L 1KR JDM Vitz. Never got the time to post the pics and details but finally here they are. Also this is up for sale!!
1) 2zz with C60 6-speed manual.
2) JDM M/T ECU
3) 2.5" Shortram intake with K&N filer.
3) 2.25" straight pipe exhaust. (later a turbo muffler was installed)
4) Bigger radiator with two fans.
5) Tein fully adjustable coil-overs
6) Lenso LS-GT ultra light weight wheels.
The engine sits on the original mounting areas with slight mods done to the mounts themselves. A new mount was also added to the front of the engine. All this was done without making any permanent changes to the vehicle frame.
Feel free to ask any questions or leave your comments.
Here are the pics.
Engine with uncut wiring:
Manifold was coated with rustoleum 2000F paint and insulated with titanium wrap:
One of the first runs, with 2 people + Driver in the car:
I got the OEM Lift bolts just incase.(Bought from monkeywrench.com)
Got this engine damper but never used it:
P.S These pics were taken a while back.