1) What is the fare of local buses from Islamabad to Muzzaffrabad?
2) Then what is the fare of local rocket buses from muzzaffrabad upto Sharda
Above answers same as Rana saab
3) Can anyone give me contact num of any local of neelum valley who can tell us that road upto shaunter and taobutt and norri top is fully open?
Check this link and comments. Can't say whether these are legit but atleast u can try the numbers :)
Neelum Valley AJK Photo Gallery by Gharib Hanif at pbase.com
4) Then when we reached Kel insha allah, what is the fare
when we will hire jeep for taobutt and shaunter repectively for 2 days.
Both sides individually will cost you Rs.3-4K each depending on your bargain power otherwise use public transport jeeps which charge per head.
5) Can we stay night at domail bala 4 start our trek towards Chitta khata lake early in the morning?
Chitta Katha Lake is overnight trek.
Travel to Domail and explore the area on first day and camp there. Villagers, guides and porters can help you for camp sites.
2nd day start the trek and camp at midpoint. If u r in hurry then reach Domail as early as possible and climb to mid-point camp area the same day.
3rd day leave camps there and visit lake and come back to camps. If energy and time left then u can wrap up your stuff and go down all the way. Otherwise camp there, go down first thing in the morning and reach main neelum valley same day.
6) What is the trek difficulty rate of the lake and what will be the duration of trek for normal trekkers? Or some special equipment required for lake treking?
This is not an easy trek with comparatively steeper gradients and difficult glacier climbs.
No special equipment required other than trekking shoes with better ground grip and hiking sticks.
U need overnight stay for this trek so will take 2 days at minimum or 2.5 days
7) How much guide will charge for take us to lake?
8) Can we camp at lake, or between any place during trek which is suitable for camping for night?
There is a defined camping area for overnight stay at mid-point of the trek and u can camp at the lake as well. The mid-point is frequently used for camping and some people camp at lake as well.
9) What is the jeep rate last year or nowadays from sharda to Noori top and then towards jhalkad?
This route is open for very short time and is not frequently used trek so i doubt such information will be available. You will have to negotiate at the spot but expect something around 3K-5K.
10) Similar questions about guide rate, camping place at lake or during trek for night, and trek difficulty about Dudipatsar lake?
For Dudipat Sar Lake, the guide will charge around 1000-1300. The horses will also be available for luggage or riding for 1200-1500 per day. If you take horses then no need for guide.
The trek is 15 km one side and takes 8 hours till Mulla ki basti which is the main camping area and base camp.
First 3 hours of the trek are real tough involving steep climbs and glacier crossings. After that its a long straight walk in the valley for 4-5 hours.
Almost everyone camps at Mulla ki basti and then goes to lake in the morning. But you can camp at the lake as well which has lush green grassy bank.
It takes one hour to reach lake from Mulla ki basti.
Return time is 5 hours till Besal.