Come discuss your Beltas here.
Praise your rides.....
Show your rides here....
Get information from xperts.
Discuss with each other...
Belta owners and Fan's Club join and enjoy every thing here......
i am starting it with my Ride .......
and waiting for others to join.......
TOYOTA BELTA (2005-2012)
(complied by murtaza_murti):
- 1KR-FE 1.0L (1000cc) inline 3-cylinder, 71HP/63 Ib-ft torque
- 2SZ-FE 1.3L (1300cc) inline 4-cylinder, 86HP/89 Ib-ft torque
- 2NZ-FE (comes in 4WD variants only) (1300cc) inline 4-cylinder, 84HP/89 Ib-ft torque
* Note: All of the engines are equipped with VVT-i
- 1KR-FE = FF (front-wheel drive)
- 2SZ-FE = FF (front-wheel drive)
- 2NZ-FE = 4WD/AWD (four-wheel drive/all-wheel drive)
- 1KR-FE = Super CVT-i
- 2SZ-FE = Super CVT-i
- 2NZ-FE = 4-Speed automatic with Super Select ECT with Gate Shifter
B Package = Complete base package; manual windows, plastic door panels, black non-powered mirrors, black door handles, black trunk garnish, silver steel wheels with no wheel caps and base FM/AM radio.
X Package = Powered windows, powered/re-tractable side-view mirrors, fabric door panels, chrome trunk garnish, colored handles and mirrors, built-in CD player or TV/NAV option, keyless entry, headlight beam adjuster (came in limited models) and black steel wheels with wheel caps.
XS Package = Sports package same as the 1.0L X but with 14'' alloy wheels, rear LED trunk spoiler, RPM meter, fog lamps and side skirts.
XL Package = All options of the X package but with a RPM meter, rear speakers, climate control, rear armrest, 50/50 split seats.
G Package = All options of the L package but with Keyless Go option (push button start, door and trunk sensors, smart key). Alloy wheels, body-kit, fog lamps, iON purifier, multi-function steering wheel and voice TV/NAV with bluetooth and G-Book are optional factory options.
Chassis code, DBA-KSP92:
Chassis code, DBA-SCP92:
- 1.3L X B (Business)
- 1.3L X
- 1.3L XS
- 1.3L X 'L'
- 1.3L G
Chassis code, CBA-NCP96 (4WD):
- 1.3L X (4WD)
- 1.3L X 'L' (4WD)
- 1.3L G (4WD)
- Meteorite Grey Metallic
- Silver Streak Mica
- Barcelona Red Mica
- Jade Sea Green Metallic
- Polar White
- Pearl White Metallic
- Zephyr Blue Metallic
- Pacific Blue Metallic
Factory tire sizes:
- 1.0L (B and X): 165/70/R14
- 1.0L XS with 14'' alloys: 175/65/R14
- 1.3L (XB, X): 165/70/R14
- 1.3: (XS, XL and G) with 15'' alloys: 185/60/R15
Face-lift came out in the 4th quarter of 2008, changes were as follows:
- RPM meter standard in all models
- RPM meter in XL & G changed colors and font
- XL package replaces L package
- Mesh front grill
- Indicators removed from fenders
- Side-view mirrors now with built-in indicators
- Lighter grey interior color (dashboard, door panels, headliner etc)
- Different seat fabric pattern
- XL & G now have thicker bolster seats
- Beige carpet instead of black
- Rear door window switches merged with door armrests
- Different wheel caps for G
- Different 8-spoke alloy wheel design for XL & G
- Key fob remote buttons switched to plastic from rubber
- XS (sport) package dis-continued
- 1KR-FE Engine repair manual:
- Owners manual in English (ZIP file):
NOTE: The production of the Toyota Belta and Yaris sedan STOPPED in the third quarter of 2012 in Japan and North America. The Belta was known as the Vios elsewhere. The new shape Vios came out in 2013 to replace the previous model in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and other southeastern Asian countries along with Arabian Gulf countries and in some Middle Eastern countries.