Hello Pharaz bro.. Just thought to share a little about my Belta experience
I have 1300cc, 2006 model and import is 2011 with 75,000km. And now it is almost 120,000. I bought it from first owner "Bank manager". I love long routes and been to Murree, Nathiya Gali to Abbotabad and Shinkiayari,, and another longer trip Neelum Valley (Khel) with family from Lahore, plenty of trips from Lhr to Islamabad and plenty from Lhr to Sahiwal. I keep it maintained from Toyota Ravi.
In this whole time period only once the Generator belt got broken.. Other than that my belta has never shown any sort of bad symptoms
My maintenance includes only the following:
1) I only use High Octane (and get the tank full each time) and use Super if HO is not available.. And as per the fuel average and long engine life, I am satisfied with it.
2) On time Engine oil and filter (Toyota Petron with Genuine oil filter) change when driving locally (est 4000km) and Before time oil change upon return from long routes, because of the mountains and slopes (est 2500km).
3) Get the engine basic tuning done, includes plug washing, air filter cleaning, engine surface cleaning with WD40 sort of spray and basic computer checking (cost Rs. 800).
4) Get the tire pressure check every 4-7 days or before going on long route. Or else I start feeling like I am driving a Mini Truck.
5) Get it washed or do it by your self whenever you get a chance.. Keep the tyres and near by area clean as much as possible.
That's it.. ! And I am getting awesome fuel average of about 13 to 14km / per litre on the messy roads of Lahore with brake and race all the time. And above 18km / per ltr when on long routes with high speed. And when I get the fuel filled from any station in Islamabad, it crosses 20km / per ltr. My belta has touched 165+ easily on the Lhr-Mul highway..
As Zubair bro has stated that don't get too much technical.. Infact you don't even need to be thinking about anything Belta is simply the Beauty and at the same time beast!
Hope it might be helpful in any means. Good luck..