Oops, Sorry i thought you are waiting for the car to reach and then will provide you with fresh tips as per my experience, Apologies.
Well when i bought the car, first thing i did was got all fluids and plugs changed. The most important thing about fluids is the transmission fluid.
As I have already explained earlier on this thread most people specially even the ones at workshops don't know that Prius DOES NOT have a CVT transmission and as a result people end up replacing the transmission fluid required with CVT fluid. It's a big NO for Prius. It actually uses ATF-WS as the transmission is actually an E-CVT which is actually gear based not belt driven. So save yourself from that confusion and following is the necessary checklist
1. Transmission Fluid, ATF-WS
2. Engine Oil, i used Total Synthetic 5W-30
3. Air Filter, Original Toyota
4. Oil Filter, Original Toyota
5. Spark plugs, Iridium
6. Inverter Coolant, use Toyota SLLC
7. Check date stamp on tyres as well (when i got my car the tread seemed fine but date was 3 years old and that's what i consider as expired, sonhad to get them changed the very next day)
You can get the items from Filter House if ure in Lahore as they are about half the rate of Toyota 3S
Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based