I just imported a Toyota Vitz 1.3L, 4WD 2009 model 68,000 original driven in Japan. I just wanted to share my car's picture. Here are all the price breakdown of the car:
1) Cost: 11,60,000
2) Islamabad Registration: 30,000
3) New 14" Dunlop (SP Sport LM-701) Tyres: 28,000
4) Alloy Rims: 17,000
5) Dellson DVD/Car entertainment in Dash: 15,000
6) Pioneer Components (Made in USA): 11,000
7) Fog Lamps (Best Quality): 6,500
Total: 12,67,500 Rs.
The car has the 2NZ-FE Engine which much powerful than normal 2SZ-Fe and is all time 4WD and is highly stable and comfortable. Much better than 2WD. It has Super ECT transmission which consumes a little more petrol but has awesome shifting of Gears. It is giving me average of 11-12 Km/L in a very short route i.e. 8-10km/day with speed barkers after 5 seconds. Car has a highly smooth drive.
Have a look guys and provide with your feedback. CHEERS