Hello famalik welcome to Pakwheels and VWCOP thread...
Hope to see your car here in Rawalpindi restored to originality... You can also join the VWCOP ISB-RWP chapter once you are here and I hope you would become an active member here...
For VW Beetle in RWP I would suggest:
1) Khalid Ustaad for a Mechanic
2) Babar Ustaad for Denting/Painting
3) Muqeem and Zaheer for New Parts
4) Pupoo for used parts
Please join the VWCOP group on this link and benefit with having an online contact with the members and receive lots of information through our mailing list:
Now about ur bug: Its amazing... Any pictures of the interior and engine bay?
Plus are you sure its a 1963? Coz the following items are not right for it if its a 1963:
3) Bumpers ( Pre 68 the towel rails one)
4) License plate light housing(Should be Pope Nose one)
However that decklid handle sure belongs to a 1963 and is rare