Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 925 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 18487
Like Tree11455Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,490
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #2121
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      No 1.5 turbocharged for Australian Civic??

      10th Generation USDM Civic This is IT! -1656326

    • #2122
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      I am not sure but I think Australia will get both 1.5T and 2L NA




      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      No 1.5 turbocharged for Australian Civic??

      10th Generation USDM Civic This is IT! -1656326
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #2123
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      I am not sure but I think Australia will get both 1.5T and 2L NA


      What does it mean by Advance Earth Dreams Technology?
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #2124
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Honda Worldwide | November 30, 2011 "Honda Announces Revolutionary Next-generation ?Earth Dreams Technology?"

      Its more of marketing gimmick. By this Honda may mean the engine with turbo. Because the 1.5T engine also has plate of "Earth Dream".

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 24048327935 792c5d1c25 c20151120_121520 by wahab11375, on Flickr



      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      What does it mean by Advance Earth Dreams Technology?
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #2125
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Honda Worldwide | November 30, 2011 "Honda Announces Revolutionary Next-generation ?Earth Dreams Technology?"

      Its more of marketing gimmick. By this Honda may mean the engine with turbo. Because the 1.5T engine also has plate of "Earth Dream".

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 24048327935 792c5d1c25 c20151120_121520 by wahab11375, on Flickr
      Hmm. Well, China also getting two engine options. Infact most of the countries are getting the same lineups
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #2126
      PakWheeler Follow
      jawwad10's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      133
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazeil.chaudhary View Post
      okay bro promise
      if 2017 launch when????
      just relax buddy ! dont take it to ur heart

    • #2127
      PakWheeler Follow
      roony's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Posts
      286
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

    • #2128
      PakWheeler Follow
      hasham30's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Bahawalpur
      Age
      38
      Posts
      185
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I hope it comes in 2017. By that time i would have sold my 9th gen oriel P/T and saved enough money to get me a 10th Gen civic.

    • #2129
      PakWheeler Follow
      umarsaryar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      36
      Posts
      213
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazeil.chaudhary View Post
      ap bhe yaheen hain or main bhe
      no civic before 2017 or 2018

      isi liyai bro...u will see new civic in 2016....u will see yourself wronged....aisai hi parts suppliers kai peechai dundai lai kai Atlas walai padai hain....they are on very tight deadlines to provide the required spares.....from February quality checks will start......delivery is in 3rd quarter and that is CONFIRMED
      we ride together......we die together.......BAD BOYS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

    • #2130
      309
      309 is offline
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      309's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      4,134
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by umarsaryar View Post
      isi liyai bro...u will see new civic in 2016....u will see yourself wronged....aisai hi parts suppliers kai peechai dundai lai kai Atlas walai padai hain....they are on very tight deadlines to provide the required spares.....from February quality checks will start......delivery is in 3rd quarter and that is CONFIRMED
      This is exactly what one of my friends told me about the civic's launch this year as he in the automotive spares industry and he happens to be a part of various auto industry meetings/gatherings.
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

    • #2131
      PakWheeler Follow
      umarsaryar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      36
      Posts
      213
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
      This is exactly what one of my friends told me about the civic's launch this year as he in the automotive spares industry and he happens to be a part of various auto industry meetings/gatherings.
      u have the right source....my source is the same....poor guy is having sleepless nights as they have their foot on his throat so to speak
      we ride together......we die together.......BAD BOYS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

    • #2132
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by hasham30 View Post
      I hope it comes in 2017. By that time i would have sold my 9th gen oriel P/T and save enough money to get me a 10th Gen civic.
      But it coming in 2016. You should start saving money.


      Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #2133
      PakWheeler Follow
      hasham30's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Bahawalpur
      Age
      38
      Posts
      185
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      But it coming in 2016. You should start saving money.


      Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      I also hope so but the big question is how much we (By we I mean the current 9th Gen owners) need to spend to get our hands on the next gen civic. In my case the 9th gen is 2013 model Vti Oriel P/T 44K driven.

    • #2134
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,660
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by hasham30 View Post
      I also hope so but the big question is how much we (By we I mean the current 9th Gen owners) need to spend to get our hands on the next gen civic. In my case the 9th gen is 2013 model Vti Oriel P/T 44K driven.
      It should sell around 20. No matter how high people demand that's the reasonable range of selling market price


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #2135
      PakWheeler Follow
      hasham30's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Bahawalpur
      Age
      38
      Posts
      185
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      It should sell around 20. No matter how high people demand that's the reasonable range of selling market price


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      The X Civic top of the line model will be launched in Pakistan with a minimum price tag of Rs 2.5 million (Can be a lot more than that) in my humble opinion and on road price would come around Rs 2.7 million. So do you think its worth an upgrade particularly if it comes with the same 1.8 liter engine

    • #2136
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,660
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by hasham30 View Post
      The X Civic top of the line model will be launched in Pakistan with a minimum price tag of Rs 2.5 million (Can be a lot more than that) in my humble opinion and on road price would come around Rs 2.7 million. So do you think its worth an upgrade particularly if it comes with the same 1.8 liter engine
      It all depends on how crazy you are for the latest shape. I for instance would call myself crazy, like I bought 9th Gen immediately in 2012. Will sell it just as 10th is launched and want it asap. So it's about personal mood and preference.


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #2137
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by hasham30 View Post
      The X Civic top of the line model will be launched in Pakistan with a minimum price tag of Rs 2.5 million (Can be a lot more than that) in my humble opinion and on road price would come around Rs 2.7 million. So do you think its worth an upgrade particularly if it comes with the same 1.8 liter engine
      Well, if Civic X comes with the same 1.8 liter engine I don't think it's price will go above Rs.2450k


      Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #2138
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Delivery of 10th Gen will start from August, 2016

      Source: Honda Faisalabad


      Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #2139
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,581
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Delivery of 10th Gen will start from August, 2016

      Source: Honda Faisalabad


      Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Sadqay iss source day
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #2140
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Sadqay iss source day
      Bro sources aur bhe hain. Bus ik yahi nahi hai. Honda Factory se bhe sources hain


      Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •