Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 925 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531581 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,620 of 18487
Like Tree11455Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,490
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #9601
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      And the one more thing I absolutely hate is the dealership sticker. Last time I requested my dealers rep to please not put it on.
      I day early to delivery I went to see my car in the evening after it arrived from the factory. The next morning this horrible sticker was there and he said "Sorry woh larkay ne laga diya"
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467978711.365464.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  49.4 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467978723.513884.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  31.7 KB


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Honda gateway did the same...and on showroom my father said k ye abhi utaro.
      And then we took the delivery

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #9602
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Whats TPMS?


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #9603
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Honda gateway did the same...and on showroom my father said k ye abhi utaro.
      And then we took the delivery

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Yeah simply HATE these cheap stickers... I always like my car stock 😊


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #9604
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,660
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Honda gateway did the same...and on showroom my father said k ye abhi utaro.
      And then we took the delivery

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      I wanted to do the same but then thought I would rather trouble myself at home because these guys might scratch the paint underneath in carelessness


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #9605
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,660
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Hassan0001 View Post
      Just imagine how would civic X look if its back was designed traditionally(meaning that the rear luggage compartment lid was not high and integrated with the roof line)
      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Ali bhai my eyes won't be able to watch it :/ Civic X ka Sara X khatam.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      I think this sportback styling is the main shashka of this shape. Would have looked wierd if I imagine what you have said.
      Will try to do some editing so you can also see what it would have looked like that way


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Just to fuel your imagination Hassan, here is a crude effort and a rough idea of how it might have looked like if it wasn't a Sportback type of style.

      The Sportback style is the X in this car

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467982564.077068.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  222.6 KB


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #9606
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      OK.. I searched and didn't see on Asian spec Civic X.. so seems it's not there on Civic X.. How about imported Vezel ?

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      What's this?

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #9607
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,660
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      What's this?

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      TPMS: Tyre Pressure Monitoring System


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #9608
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      What's this?

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Whats TPMS?


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      What's this?

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk



      Tire pressure monitoring system. The nozzle in wheels have sensors which send air pressure data to the system inside the car .. if pressure goes low tpms light glow to let you know check air pressure.. it's standard on every car here.. no matter a 10 year old civic..

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 015bc66b335e2d83c3608c7eff24814f

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #9609
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Just to fuel your imagination Hassan, here is a crude effort and a rough idea of how it might have looked like if it wasn't a Sportback type of style.

      The Sportback style is the X in this car

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467982564.077068.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  222.6 KB


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Ali bhai kill me :/ uff ye Mene kiya dekh liya hai :/

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #9610
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,660
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Ali bhai kill me :/ uff ye Mene kiya dekh liya hai :/

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      You will have to request the same thing to @Hassan0001 as this was his imagination


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #9611
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      TPMS: Tyre Pressure Monitoring System


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      No idea whether Vezel has it or not.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #9612
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      You will have to request the same thing to @Hassan0001 as this was his imagination


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Good Photoshop skill though Honda na dekh le ye kahi ;P

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #9613
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      No idea whether Vezel has it or not.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Try taking out some air from one of the tyres and then chk if any light comes on or there's a beep... ( desi method )


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #9614
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      No idea whether Vezel has it or not.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Lower air pressure in any of tire.. drive around a street.. if system is there it will show a light.

      Also if system is not working/ bad sensor . it will glow a light.. I have my doubt if JDM's has it..

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #9615
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Try taking out some air from one of the tyres and then chk if any light comes on or there's a beep... ( desi method )


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Hahaha good one.
      I guess Vezel does not have it. Asian cars lack such features due to our conditions. Idher garri aik khadday mai lagay and TPMS jeena haram kerde

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #9616
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Lower air pressure in any of tire.. drive around a street.. if system is there it will show a light.

      Also if system is not working/ bad sensor . it will glow a light.. I have my doubt if JDM's has it..

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Admin these features are mostly there in German or American cars...
      These Asian cars lack these features due to road conditions...the potholes in asian roads will trigger this TPMS on and off repeatedly then it will malfunction whole of the system.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #9617
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Admin these features are mostly there in German or American cars...
      These Asian cars lack these features due to road conditions...the potholes in asian roads will trigger this TPMS on and off repeatedly then it will malfunction whole of the system.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Humm. Come and drive in NYC.. the pot hole capital of the world.. I have paid $800 as tire and wheel protection when I bought my car.. just as insurance against these pot holes..

      Pothole will not trigger the light.. low pressure will.

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #9618
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Humm. Come and drive in NYC.. the pot hole capital of the world.. I have paid $800 as tire and wheel protection when I bought my car.. just as insurance against these pot holes..

      Pothole will not trigger the light.. low pressure will.

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Hmm no idea why don't Japs put these small features....over here with potholes we have speed breakers infact car breakers as well and nails that straight go into tyres and burst the hell out of them plus we have mountainous cat eyes as well

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #9619
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      BTW.. cat eyes on 10 km salt range both North and SOUTH bound M2 were installed under my supervision back in 2003.. Also most of bridges on M1.


      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Whats TPMS?


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      What's this?

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Hmm no idea why don't Japs put these small features....over here with potholes we have speed breakers infact car breakers as well and nails that straight go into tyres and burst the hell out of them plus we have mountainous cat eyes as well

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #9620
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      BTW.. cat eyes on 10 km salt range both North and SOUTH bound M2 were installed under my supervision back in 2003.. Also most of bridges on M1.
      Wow didn't knew that
      You should come back to fix all roads here :/

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •